*ACTIVATED* TD-21804 Requesting SWAT Deployment #52

talizman

Hi Urs,

Thank you for the review. I’ve changed all the points you raised on the weathering, hopefully I’m finally across the line! :salute:

Back of right shoulder bell and biceps

It´s easier to get the weathering right on these parts if you twist the right biceps clockwise.

CIiWVZl.jpg

Chest 

1. You have successfully toned down the “Clawmarks” but there should be four of them and the one furthest on the right should be extended.

2. You should add some dirt on the upper left chest to match the reference.

3. This section on the righthand bottom of the chest should also receive slightly more dirt

Abdomen 

Please add this vertical line (as seen in m4rick’s SWAT application thread)

z1UzBQK.jpg

KqENhxx.jpg

Thighs and Knee ammo belt

1. Please add the U-shaped weathering in the section after the first raised rectangular detail:

2. Please adjust the strangely shaped spot on the right inside thigh so it matches the screen cap.

nE6MwT9.jpg
uKT1pkU.jpg

Looks very good already, I think you´ve nailed the u-shaped dirt on the ammobelt. 

I just realized something: in the docking bay scene before they speak to Garindan, the Captain´s waist ammobelt must have slipped down because of carrying the heavy T-21 so close to his armor, that´s obviously the origin of the mystery line of weathering in between. 

I can see that you have added this detail with the belt in the right position (I guess we can assume that this scene might have been shot before the Garindan encounter with the belt indeed still in the correct position), very well done!

41184434802_4ab9cfcd76_b.jpg

You have also done a very good job with the dirt on the right biceps and the shoulder.

One thing I am unfortunately still not completely happy with is the four "clawmarks" on the chest: while the shape and layout is almost perfect now, they still look a little too solid, so please try to tone them down a little in this area:

40514462554_507c8bf74b_b.jpg

You´re really on the homestretch now as Airborne Trooper has said:duim:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi John,

This was quite a busy week, so thanks again for hanging in there and for providing the final update picture of your chest weathering. Let's continue with your review.

MEPD SWAT OFFICER: application review part 5

Name: John Reilly

Legion ID#0: TD-21804

Forum Name: Talizman

Garrison: UKG

ANH Sandtrooper selected: Cantina Captain

Helmet:

Green lenses: check

Paint color on traps / tears: check

Paint color and number of teeth: check

Mic Tips: check

Vocoder color: check

Rank bar: check

Brow: check

Side Screws (ears): check

Weathering: check

**Result on Helmet**

CHECKED & CLEARED

Armor / Suit Details:

Canvas straps shoulder: check

Neck Seal: check

Black Undersuit: check

Shoulder Bells: check

Biceps: check

Forearms: check

Pauldron: check

Chest / Back Plate: check

Kidney / Butt plate: check

Ab plate / Side Rivets / Cod: check

Strapping: check

Tighs: check

Shins / Calves: check

Sniper Plate: check

Boots: check

Gloves: check

Hand plates / Guards: check

Ammo Belt (waist) w/ correct angled edge: check

Ammo Belt (right knee): check

Canvas Belt: check

Pouches: check

Crotch Snaps: check

**Additional comments**

I know how hard it can be sometimes to get the weathering right (it can almost make you go nuts;)) and you did a great job, thumbs up mate!

**Result on Armour**

CHECKED & CLEARED

BACKPACK

Details: check

Position: check

**Additional comments**

Your pack is one of the most accurate packs I have ever seen, amazing job, carry it with pride (even if it gets heavy after some hours of trooping ;) )

Result on Backpack:

CHECKED & CLEARED

WEAPON: DLT-19

Details: check

Weathering: check

Result on Weapon:

CHECKED & CLEARED (I´m still trying to encourage you to build a BAPTY DLT 19, it´s lots of fun!)

As the SWAT Panel has already discussed your application, you do not have to wait very long this time…

** APPROVED 10/05/2018 **

John, It is my honor to officially activate you as the second SWAT Officer of 2018. 

Your hard work and your attention to detail on your build has been carefully evaluated and inspected. You have met all the requirements to place you among the MEPD's Finest.

Thank you for your patience throughout this process, but you can now take your place amongst the SWAT Troopers! Well done.

Please submit a picture that you would like to use for your SWAT Profile to Luis (TD-5044 / "SANDMAN TIGUI") to help get you properly processed onto the SPECIAL WEAPONS and TACTICS Unit Members Page.

Congratulations on successfully taking the next step as a proud member of the SANDTROOPER ELITE.

Please gather your gear, charge your weapon and report to the 'Ready Room' to await further orders. 

Welcome aboard, SWAT OFFICER # 52 :td:

Hausi - ON BEHALF OF THE MEPD SWAT PANEL

2 hours ago, talizman said:

Second! 

My Garrison mate Jason Kerr is #4 :salute:

Wow, #4?! Well things have come a long way in 50+ approvals. I know the guys put you through the ringer. So glad you stuck with it and didn't give up.

• Upvote 1