Newbie to Sandtroopers on the way

Hey All, 

So - I'm from the SDG and I've gone ahead and ordered myself an AM2.0 Kit with the Mk4 helmet - once it arrives I'll be looking to get MEPD deployed status.

I've been in the legion for some time, but other than a brief stint as a TB and a TC i've finally decided to be a TD.

Anyways, I'm starting to scour around for parts, and 3d patterns for blasters. whilst the kit takes time to arrive. 

Cheers

Welcome to the MEPD David/ 1259!

Looking forward to see your build. :)

And, not to forget..we're here to help.  So when you can't find the answer you're looking for over here on the boards, don't move along but let us know!

:salute:

Whoa....size 15.....

Well you could go for the original way and try to get some jodhpur boots( mostly found at horse riding/equestrian shops). You need to paint them white yourself then..

Otherwise I really wouldn't know who offers a size 15 trooper boot.

I hope this helps bro'...

:salute:

Cheers Steve! Good to 'see' you again!

@Dutchy - Yup - welcome to my life of finding boots and shoes! It's always been a little bit of a struggle, but the jodhpur boots might work - I'll have to check them out and see what can be done with them. 

I'm still scouring the web, and I was once lucky enough to find clone boots - so maybe I might find some that will work