Santrooper pack

ANHTDGUY

I am looking to purchase a sandtrooper backpack kit in about 2 weeks. Can I get some names of fellow troopers that I can purchase from and some prices please.

Sent from my VS880PP using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I am looking to purchase a sandtrooper backpack kit in about 2 weeks. Can I get some names of fellow troopers that I can purchase from and some prices please.

I know there are a couple , not sure about cost but theses look good 90b9d870621e5553ecac9eac3e665c22.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

77d5f0ea78a5a3db42840b584f289bd3.jpg
Shawn from Crockedknights made my Backpack ANH.
And I've had no problems with it!!!
All CRL and good to go!!!
TD-33667
Ravens6...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Upvote 1

Dang.... I have already spent so much on my build so far. Dirtyboy sells one with all parts for $200 plus s&h unassembled.

Yeah
This is assembled and MEPD CRL.
And shipping to Australia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can't say anything either way on either pack other than you get what you pay for. As far as "swat ready" that depends on what trooper you emulate and nothing is truly swat ready out of the box. I get the big pic but focus on PD build first, then work towards the swat of your choice just IMO

• Upvote 1

On the plus side of aiming straight for SWAT, even though you have to go through PO deployment first, it will be a smaller step to get from PO to SWAT.

However, going for SWAT will take you longer and you don't want to get frustrated in the process.

Have you thought about buying the separate parts and putting it together yourself rather than buying it one kit to put together?

There are some uber-accurate parts sold as separates which would give you an awesome SWAT pack at the end of it all - and the satisfaction of accomplishing it?

On ‎4‎-‎7‎-‎2017 at 7:55 AM, ANHTDGUY said:

That's always a plus. Dirtyboys is also to MEPD Swat crl spec.

It is, but only when you want to emulate a trooper which has the #3 pack. Plus you'll have to make some alterations to it due to new discoveries. But for PO it is good to go!

2 hours ago, Stevieboy aka DarthStevius said:

Have you thought about buying the separate parts and putting it together yourself rather than buying it one kit to put together?

There are some uber-accurate parts sold as separates which would give you an awesome SWAT pack at the end of it all - and the satisfaction of accomplishing it?

This method might take longer but you'll be able to build the pack that you want.  Bear in mind, when you want to go SWAT build it accordingly to the specs of the trooper you want to emulate.

Only my wife and myself know how much I've spent on my pack in the past year and a half. Let's just say I wish I only spent $400 all together. There's guys who have more expensive builds than I do for sure though. 

• Upvote 1

This method might take longer but you'll be able to build the pack that you want.  Bear in mind, when you want to go SWAT build it accordingly to the specs of the trooper you want to emulate.

It adds up fast for sure!! I have a box of parts on the way , and more are needed. I try not to pay attention. I have a approved ESB Vader don't even get me rolling on cost lol when I catch up to that for my sandy.. I'll slow down

Yeah it all does add up fast. I have been aiming for SWAT since the beginning of my first purchase. I have a black shoulder pauldrin and am not sure which type of pack # I would need or which Sandies I can emulate with it. Also I bought my armor from a recaster on EBay and before I knew that was a bad thing so I am hoping my armor gets approved to even be a PO.

13 hours ago, ANHTDGUY said:

Yeah it all does add up fast. I have been aiming for SWAT since the beginning of my first purchase. I have a black shoulder pauldrin and am not sure which type of pack # I would need or which Sandies I can emulate with it. Also I bought my armor from a recaster on EBay and before I knew that was a bad thing so I am hoping my armor gets approved to even be a PO.

No worries on not getting approved bro'.....we're here to help you out if you run into some problems.