New CRL

Asher

I just read about the new CRLs coming to the MEPD. I know the CRLs have not yet been written but I was wondering what the base Armor style was, is it from the ANH or a newer version.. thought it would be cool if we could change out knee plates drop boxes and packs to kind of have multiple costumes in one..

Asher

I just read about the new CRLs coming to the MEPD. I know the CRLs have not yet been written but I was wondering what the base Armor style was, is it from the ANH or a newer version.. thought it would be cool if we could change out knee plates drop boxes and packs to kind of have multiple costumes in one..

Asher

It is the Rogue One Armor.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Asher said:

Asher

As CrookKnight mentioned, the armor that will be used is the R1 armor.

Jim on the FISD is working on it or making it available.

R1 jimmiroquai.jpg

Just an update, I posted a draft R1 TK CRL for the LMO to review.  I'm hoping it will go live as text only soon as we're starting to get pictures coming in.  My recommendation is that since the base armor is similar to simply copy it as a base.  This is what was done years ago (2008?) for the TD CRL, we just took the ANH TK one and then made the modifications.  Makes it far easier for armor makers and people converting armor when at least the L1 standards are identical.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

Just an update, I posted a draft R1 TK CRL for the LMO to review.  I'm hoping it will go live as text only soon as we're starting to get pictures coming in.  My recommendation is that since the base armor is similar to simply copy it as a base.  This is what was done years ago (2008?) for the TD CRL, we just took the ANH TK one and then made the modifications.  Makes it far easier for armor makers and people converting armor when at least the L1 standards are identical.

Thanks for the heads up Deatrin!

And as you say, copying the CRL that you create for the R1, that would be the best and easiest option to get our CRL's done too.