New characters/ armors that will be added to the MEPD

dutchy

Brothers and Sisters,

Both FISD and MEPD have reached consencus about the following:

R1 Jedha sandtrooper and the Kyber patrol trooper will be added to our ranks.

Both CRL's must be made and will be added to the CRL eventually.

But before that  can be done both characters must be recognised by the 501st. This doesn't mean that you can't start building one as we do need some excellent pictures for the visual guide part of the CRL, so let's see those WIP threads popping up!

A special section will be created for each new character, as is done for the other characters that are part of the FISD.

Currently we are also looking in the CRL for the SE TD, so even more exciting news!

I understand that this is a significant change for the MEPD, but we do need to keep moving forward and welcoming new members that have exciting new armors or will build one.

:salute:

WELCOME TO THE MEPD

R1 Jedha sandtrooper and  the Kyber patrol trooper

Streets_of_Jedha.png

R1 Kyber trooper.jpg

• Upvote 4

On ‎23‎-‎6‎-‎2017 at 10:31 PM, henselmonster said:

Great news for the MEPD!

Yes it is, as we were the only detachment that incorporated only 1 character of the StarWars saga. The way this whole process will go  will set the bar for future characters.

On ‎24‎-‎6‎-‎2017 at 5:19 AM, Strider said:

This is really exciting! I'm very much looking forward to seeing the first applicants:)

Me too!!! Some people might hold back due to the missing CRL's, on which we are already working on behind the scenes. But people starting a build of one of these would be more than awesome!

On ‎24‎-‎6‎-‎2017 at 5:25 AM, LoveMonkey said:

This is awesome! Now we have work to do

Building extra barracks  for the new troopers, a bigger bar, finding more jawa's to shoot on.. :P

But this is the way to go for the MEPD for sure!!

• 1 year later...

Hello Robert, last i know of the status: The guys are still working on the CRL. Model was chosen, pictures were taken. Expect to see further development soon :td:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...