Henselmonster Backpack Build

henselmonster

1 hour ago, 519 Trooper said:

I love how the radio turned out, nice job with the build.

Thanks! That one in the most recent photo is my Woodman radio with added switches, it was all assembled by him so credit to Woodman. 

I am super excited to build my Sonix World radio which will be my SWAT application radio, as well as trooping because it is so lightweight 

4 minutes ago, Sithlord337 said:

I have an original UP90 that might be surplus to requirements. What is the going rate for them now do we think? I was hoping to use the funds to get a DLT-19

Oh wow, great find. I am not sure the going rate, depends on its quality, features, etc. Probably not enough to fully fund a DLT-19 but at least part of it.

13 minutes ago, Sithlord337 said:

It is brand new, unused. However it is a grey one. I really ought to swap it for my original UP100 on my backpack as my pack is the same as yours

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

You should! UP90 is accurate for this pack. But that UP100 is still pretty sought after I’m sure someone would love to take it off your hands *cough cough @RoCKo cough cough*