Henselmonster Backpack Build

henselmonster

Mine is also the Karrimor Tote-em, and it does have the \___/ shaped bottom. They might not all be that way, though.

However, I do notice that the all the mounting holes provided for the top bar, even the lowest one, make the frame taller than the one Strider shows in his build thread. Everything else looks the same as his, though. I'll likely drill a new set of holes so I can mount that top bar lower, so that I can cut the frame down to his height.

Added an acrylic disc to the radio dial on my radio. It really helps sell it as the real deal. The discs are 60mm and fit perfectly. I didn’t even need to glue it in place (though I might just for security) 

TMfa54a.jpg

I also picked up some accurate switches at my electronic surplus store. They were from a radio also built in Hong Kong in the 70s!

3cWblbu.jpg

• Upvote 1

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:35 PM, RoCKo said:

Oops, double post....

I have noticed this also , There may be a sql error in the php script, it does not update to reflect the post was added and I hit submit again (impatient LOL)  Also, I can't seem to log in any longer on taptalk , gives a sql error also . 

Yea I have been noticing double posts have been a problem since the update....

however! I do have extra of the disc. I had them make at ponoko. I have about 4 spares, one I’m using to paint black to cover the radio decal during approvals for SWAT I just like the unpainted radio look for my pack