Jump to content
GodOfLibra

Real Sonix Victory Radio 75 Photos

Recommended Posts

 

I make a new post with all the photos I did of my Sonix Victory Radio 75, it's not a copy, it's an original, Vintage and dusty's radio....all the photos I post here, was to say thank you to all the people that do all the reference photos for the armours building, and pass hours, days and weeks, to make tutorial and a really strong help for all the people as me that love the storm armour and the star wars universe Regards

 

Tony8b5c7c2d9dbc8b3c95f8c44d09c796f9.jpg

 

628f22550db3f68c524a03a167471d06.jpg

 

ae6f7591d55601230b7660ccc4dddfe8.jpg

 

7ef15724dcc665b91cfe6de794f09d2d.jpg

 

2de346a5dd12872587bb9ad4245fdb9d.jpg

 

352902576149093c85b194a49d94b03b.jpg

 

40dafbc222213533fe56fd8d2a32be77.jpg

 

493f8177561a03050f1935fe480f562a.jpg

 

06d70f68270b135e762eb18187ee77f5.jpg

 

f9159a323eeac7cb48c95c909fccf2b1.jpg

 

b811352b6c46d5f589d060a219d58b5a.jpg

 

62dc77f36d33de827ba149e4c184f8da.jpg

 

a6a33b06cab0832782c6893d9a793f18.jpg

 

9f0b3a7f49d1bb66f31c20cb650905fa.jpg

 

fb53228d8589598b0ddb4314723954eb.jpg

 

7f691fb91ec8719245b92452acecc75b.jpg

 

c92d8bf89f8822f9653bcf3abca947e3.jpg

 

28b646b6b53b8d6e55a9d644c6368602.jpg

 

e48c7b78b68fa61191e378f995dae208.jpg

 

 

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk



  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great pictures!!, Thanks for sharing :)

:salute:

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...oh and the source you got this from is Vintage and dusty's radio?

:salute:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
...oh and the source you got this from is Vintage and dusty's radio?

:salute:



Lol.... sonic victory radio on google....first voice appered the seller....lucky only lucky


Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you can find another one and it's not thousands of dollars, I would be very interested in it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, GodOfLibra said:

 

 


Lol.... sonic victory radio on google....first voice appered the seller....lucky only lucky


Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

 

Your name isn't Han Solo by the way....lucky shot for sure bro'!

19 minutes ago, Airborne Trooper said:

If you can find another one and it's not thousands of dollars, I would be very interested in it! 

Me too!!! :D

:salute:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, GodOfLibra said:

 


Lol.... sonic victory radio on google....first voice appered the seller....lucky only lucky


Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Hm, that's funny; I think numerous people have done that for years and nothing ever popped up. In any event, congrats on your catch!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man! As I said over the FISD, this is just amazing! To many emotions fill me to even write properly.

I made a quick search on google, and yes! I very easily found where you found it. Or at least I think that was the place where you got it from: Subito.it

Isnt it??

It was not my top result, but was merely on the 2nd page, hidding among all the recurrent sites with the radio info we always find. It was not that difficult. Lots of luck bro!

And... with a little italian interpretation and a bit of patience, I think I even found some info on the post and I can only say I am really envious of you Tony! You are a lucky guy!!

As I said in other threads, I cant believe I missed it. I pretty much search at least 4 days a week for the radio online... So does many others, I guess that being it in italian and just besides results from readiomuseum, many replicas for sale, the MEPD and my own blog, we all missed it! Good thing for everyone you didnt!

I read you commented about your welcome here over the MEPD... please, dont take it the wrong place. As I mentioned, many many people have spent several thousand hours researching and serching for this radio for at least 10 years. One surfaced over new year, and now there is another. This osrt of things dont just happen... ever. And in the past others have claimed to find one but they never actually delivered... so yeah, its hard to believe it at first.

But pictures are up, and even if we cant see it or touch it for real, that is more than enough for this community to mark this day as a very very special day! 
thx for sharing. 

You talked about not being yet 501st and awaiting for a TM armor... is there any way we can talk you to built a Sandtrooper and not a shinny whitey?

Welcome to the community, and hope to welcome you soon to the 501st!

Grazie mile for sharing.

Saludos
Juan

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, iconoclasta_88 said:
Man! As I said over the FISD, this is just amazing! To many emotions fill me to even write properly.

I made a quick search on google, and yes! I very easily found where you found it. Or at least I think that was the place where you got it from: Subito.it

Isnt it??

It was not my top result, but was merely on the 2nd page, hidding among all the recurrent sites with the radio info we always find. It was not that difficult. Lots of luck bro!

And... with a little italian interpretation and a bit of patience, I think I even found some info on the post and I can only say I am really envious of you Tony! You are a lucky guy!!

As I said in other threads, I cant believe I missed it. I pretty much search at least 4 days a week for the radio online... So does many others, I guess that being it in italian and just besides results from readiomuseum, many replicas for sale, the MEPD and my own blog, we all missed it! Good thing for everyone you didnt!

I read you commented about your welcome here over the MEPD... please, dont take it the wrong place. As I mentioned, many many people have spent several thousand hours researching and serching for this radio for at least 10 years. One surfaced over new year, and now there is another. This osrt of things dont just happen... ever. And in the past others have claimed to find one but they never actually delivered... so yeah, its hard to believe it at first.

But pictures are up, and even if we cant see it or touch it for real, that is more than enough for this community to mark this day as a very very special day! 
thx for sharing. 

You talked about not being yet 501st and awaiting for a TM armor... is there any way we can talk you to built a Sandtrooper and not a shinny whitey?

Welcome to the community, and hope to welcome you soon to the 501st!

Grazie mile for sharing.

Saludos
Juan
 

 


I'm sorry but my first armor will be stormy, because it's my first great love, then if the money will allow me to build a sand, also because the radio can not be mounted on a backpack, it's too delicate, it's plastic 40/45 years ago, I hope I can get a kick, but if I see that risk of ruining her I lose


Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really can't believe it, i've spent literally hundreds of hours searching the www for this radio or any additional info but couldn't find anything usefull and now this... 

Beside that it's a amazing piece, enjoy it!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
................


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




I apologize, I did not think about your business, I did it only to give a gift to all those who have been looking for it for so many years, sorry it was just an instinctive thing

Regards
Tony



Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is room in this community for everyone and everything. 
Lets keep our community alive, welcoming and respectful to each other.


I am sure we can do it... as the Sandtrooper Brotherhood we have always been.

Saludos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice pics and radio ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎25‎-‎5‎-‎2017 at 7:04 PM, iconoclasta_88 said:

There is room in this community for everyone and everything. 
Lets keep our community alive, welcoming and respectful to each other.


I am sure we can do it... as the Sandtrooper Brotherhood we have always been.

Saludos.

Exactly Juan.... :duim:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You could use a toothbrush to clean out the dust before making molds of the radio. Unless you want to capture the dust too :-)

 

Thanks for sharing the super detailed closeup photos!

 

Charlie

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man, i'm still not using facebook...   please post pictures here too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, crashmann said:

You could use a toothbrush to clean out the dust before making molds of the radio. Unless you want to capture the dust too :-)

 

Thanks for sharing the super detailed closeup photos!

 

Charlie

That’s for weathering as the brothers sands teach me, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RoCKo said:

Oh man, i'm still not using facebook...   please post pictures here too!

To much photo buddy, I need half a day to post all here, now this forum, I have to use directly on the site, not with Tapatalk, sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great Facebook group! It is interesting to see how it has built. That will definitely help future DIY radio makers too!

 

If you don't have time I can post the photos over here with your permission. I think it would be a great resource for our members. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t understand why I cant make a post with tapatalk, I’ve try to show the photos here but they are to big

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×