Forum Replying issues

DarthStevius

I'm unable to post any replies to any topic from my desktop or ipad. Is it just me?

Seems to be ok from tapatalk!!

Hopefuuly you can see the photo, but i just a greyed out box where the repky is meant to go and I've run out of ideas to fix it.

Thanks74b62b1ba0d83f47b82e7bfe32cfa0ab.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

I'm unable to post any replies to any topic from my desktop or ipad. Is it just me?

Seems to be ok from tapatalk!!

Hopefuuly you can see the photo, but i just a greyed out box where the repky is meant to go and I've run out of ideas to fix it.

Thanks74b62b1ba0d83f47b82e7bfe32cfa0ab.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

Quote test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, for some reasons, i couldn't post/ reply to anything if accessed from a browser. I think Tapatalk does this for me. Or... am i being blocked for some reasons??

It's all fixed now...and I'm glad that everybody can post anywhere again.

On ‎25‎-‎5‎-‎2017 at 11:10 AM, RoCKo said:

I had the same issues, seem to be solved now! Thanks Admins!

You're welcome!!

• 1 month later...

19 hours ago, rdking647 said:

5 posts or 5 replies?

They're the same thing mate.

maybe you're asking if you have to start 5 new threads? Which I don't believe is the case.

it looks like you've now made 5 posts/replies so based on Dutchy's note I think you should be good to go....

14 minutes ago, Stevieboy aka DarthStevius said:

They're the same thing mate.

maybe you're asking if you have to start 5 new threads? Which I don't believe is the case.

it looks like you've now made 5 posts/replies so based on Dutchy's note I think you should be good to go....

Exactly! :duim:

• 3 months later...

I'm not allowed to post replies in any thread in the announcements section.  It has been like that a while now. Don't know who else it affects, but in some threads that were asking for input, there are very few replies, perhaps for same reason?

On ‎24‎-‎10‎-‎2017 at 8:40 PM, Fraulein said:

I'm not allowed to post replies in any thread in the announcements section.  It has been like that a while now. Don't know who else it affects, but in some threads that were asking for input, there are very few replies, perhaps for same reason?

I have checked your account settings and nothing seems to be wrong.

I have changed one setting, could you check if you are able to post there now?

:salute:

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:54 AM, dutchy said:

I have checked your account settings and nothing seems to be wrong.

I have changed one setting, could you check if you are able to post there now?

:salute:

Nope. Where it should have  the "quick reply" field, above the "Go To Topic Listing" with the left  directional chevron, it is not there.

The only option available to me is "report post" and "share"

edit - I'm going through all the individual subforums to see if it is not just in announcements.

edit - looks like that is the only one affected.

9 hours ago, Airborne Trooper said:

Like I said earlier, I thought only staff was supposed to be able to comment and create new threads in the Announcement section. 

I had also thought that - but  there are other people who are not  command staff that have posted in some threads like the pinned "501st legion rules thread" and created threads like the "about photobucket " thread. So ?? 
Also there was maybe one or two threads I had posted in, like maybe last year or the year before. Or like the newsletter threads - maybe put them in a different forum, so people can be congratulated on their achievements?

• 7 months later...

Hello, does the 5 rule post applies in the merchandise section? System prompts me that I do no have permission, cannot post if interested of wanting to buy something. Help please, thanks admins !

• 2 years later...