PRAETORIAN BLASTERS - DLT-19

The Praetorian Blasters Rogue One E-11 (or PBRROE11 for short) will be ready for sale by this weekend
ba39cabe18140f5d5ef3a4b9c053cc18.jpg

So...
That means we can get back on the PB DLT-19 project
Stay tuned, this one should be very quick...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Yes, the DLT19 will come with the t-track and disk molded in.
The feeder box will be molded into the feeder tray cover (which will be a separate piece for a better product)
And the charging handle will be included with the blaster, not an optional accessory.

I'm pretty excited about this new blaster . In the post there were a few things that I never liked and wanted changed . Now, we have the opportunity to make those changes and bring you guys the best DLT19 that we can.

• Upvote 1

On 14. juni 2017 at 6:25 AM, slave1pilot said:

The Praetorian Blasters Rogue One E-11 (or PBRROE11 for short) will be ready for sale by this weekend
ba39cabe18140f5d5ef3a4b9c053cc18.jpg

So...
That means we can get back on the PB DLT-19 project
Stay tuned, this one should be very quick...

Looking forward to see the DLT :dance:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys. Just an update. We're nearing completion on this new DLT-19 project. We've done a few things that we think will make you all proud. We've molded the receiver cover separately so you will get some detail and depth where is should be on the receiver. We've separated the barrel tip for venting to get rid of the loss of detail at the butt stock.  The charging handle will be removable and will have a threaded steel insert in the blaster body. This will give you a metal anchor for the charging handle that won't strip out. Bipod comes glued in place and is not functional. The barrel tip detail is molded separately to give a deeper, more realistic business end to the blaster. These will come painted black as a standard. The fins will come wire wrapped as a standard option. We will offer weathering and butt stock woodgrain (although not canon). 

Just FYI... A bakelite stock that is painted black is canon for the film.

• Upvote 1

On 26. august 2017 at 2:37 AM, postmortem01 said:

Hey Guys. Just an update. We're nearing completion on this new DLT-19 project. We've done a few things that we think will make you all proud. We've molded the receiver cover separately so you will get some detail and depth where is should be on the receiver. We've separated the barrel tip for venting to get rid of the loss of detail at the butt stock.  The charging handle will be removable and will have a threaded steel insert in the blaster body. This will give you a metal anchor for the charging handle that won't strip out. Bipod comes glued in place and is not functional. The barrel tip detail is molded separately to give a deeper, more realistic business end to the blaster. These will come painted black as a standard. The fins will come wire wrapped as a standard option. We will offer weathering and butt stock woodgrain (although not canon). 

Just FYI... A bakelite stock that is painted black is canon for the film.

Great news bro, can´t wait to see it and even better getting of your baby´s  :) 

Hah. I'm excited to see this one. This big guy is like giving birth..... very painful. The way we are molding this one is going to look so good. It's a lot of parts to cast to make one blaster but in the end, it will look far better than anything we've ever made in the past. More accurate, less of a seam, more detail, more love, etc. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey gents
It's been a long time coming and I promise the wait is almost over .
A few things came up that pushed us back but it's gonna be worth the wait (I hope lol)
Here's a few pics of the very first casting from the new mold .
It's just the lower, but we have the last part in silicone as we speak .
We wanted to improve upon what we had offered years ago and made a few changes :
1. Separate feed tray cover
2. Separate muzzle
3. Charging handle included and will be screwed on
4. Disc molded in
5. Ejection port box is molded in
6. Fins are molded in and have slots for the wire (they will come pre-wired by us)
7. The selector lever is now present
Here's a few pics
ccd0959f9a97d09e0c7210b0aa2b07f2.jpgd52276193f8d3d8220c37382b54ceebf.jpg
67494387acc7d1861f4eb75f845b1ef9.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, deckard1138 said:

Has the price been announced yet?

not quite yet.
We have to tally all of the expenses up, and then factor in the amount of work needed to make each one.
Then we can determine pricing based on the break-even point + profit margin.

not quite yet.
We have to tally all of the expenses up, and then factor in the amount of work needed to make each one.
Then we can determine pricing based on the break-even point + profit margin.

Ok, thanks. I got to check out one of your E-11’s at an event last week...nice work! That’s a solid piece of gear..

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys. I'm sorry for the delay. Work, play, family, moving, etc. has all been part of why we haven't been active on this project. We actually finished the molds this time last year but you know how it goes. 

Nathan and I discussed things briefly and I'm probably going to go this alone until work and things settle. I will keep you guys updated.

I am currently working on the first casting right now. As far as availability, I'm probably going to just make an initial push on these and then will slow it down to about 4 to 6 of them per month. They are a ton of work and I'm already stretched thin. 

Pictures to follow shortly.