Rogue One - Death Troopers

How many Death Troopers are there out there? The DLT-19 Rogue One style has several modifications beyond/differing from the standard DLT-19. I'm just curious how many actual Death Troopers there are out there. Do they fall under the MEPD banner being that they carry heavy guns?

Oh ok, is there a detachment for them ?

Postmortem01 and I are planning on offering both the Sandtrooper version and the Rogue One version in rubber , but we want to make sure the details are correct .
92e045ff36f498a1f02d990659d7c762.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if I confused people.
Those aren't rubber
Those are real metal MG-34s.
We will combine the two into the best version we can get and use that as the base for the DLT-19 master.
We will mold that and then cast them in rubber.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We're starting with pretty nice MG-34 and moving some parts around to make it nicer. These will come standard with the charging handle. We will be casting several pieces separately to give you better details. 

THINGS WE CAN DO:

We can and will make the nozzle barrel tip deep with a cone shaped opening. It will be slightly thickened to help in the casting process.

The bipod will molded separately

Foam venting will be done at the front of the blaster to keep the rear details intact and correct

We are making the receiver cover separate so the detail of the opening will be more accurate.

THINKS WE CANNOT DO:

We cannot make the vent holes on the barrel deep without "dishing" built in. Rubber casting simply does not work that way.

We cannot make the charging handle moveable.

We cannot make the barrel disconnect. We actually could but it is cost prohibitive and may ruin the structure of the blaster.

Ok. My apologies for placing this thread on the wrong forum. I'm going to start a new thread called "Praetorian Blasters - DLT-19". This will only apply to the DLT-19 as seen in ANH. I will try to transfer all of this data over to the new thread. If a moderator would like to delete this thread, that would be fine also.