Found my build !

Asher

I have decided on my build. I have decided to get my TD kit from WTF. Just in the last few days Walt has put up a message about going through the 501st detachment to place orders, to ensure not selling outside the organization. Could any one shed some light on this new procedure. In the post it mentioned recruits and having access to sellers on the detachment boards. 

Thanks for any help you can provide. 

Sorry to so thick skulled,

Asher

TD ID#comming soon:td:

edit: I did not mention the build ... opps 

private/corporal aka: enlisted Alley / Falcon take off V1

• Upvote 1

First of all, congratulations with your decision!

For what I know is that Walt wants to sell to people who really have the intention the join the 501st and what it stands for.

@Airborne Trooper, maybe you can chime in on this as you are in touch with Walt regularly.

You could also try to get in touch with him over here: http://waltstrooperfactory.com/

And do mention that you're on the boards of the MEPD.

:salute:

18 hours ago, Airborne Trooper said:

Standby, a sales thread will be posted soon. I saw that same post on his FB so I am trying to help facilitate the proper method for his own sales thread. Something should be up later today. 

Thanks for chiming in on this one bro'!

• 2 weeks later...

looking ion to boots - - I have found a lot of options but wanted to pose a question here....

To be Screen Accurate should the boots be black and painted white  or  will white boots be fine once weathered --- will be aiming high for SWAT -- wanted to get it right the first time . :td:

I'll say the same as trooper1, always keep long term trooping in mind during your build.  It would stink to do all this work and then have to fix or replace parts after a few months of trooping.

For example, on my scratch T-21, I left the sights off.  Would it look a little better and be more accurate? - absolutely.  But I found they were fragile and I didn't want to replace them constantly so I left them off.

• 1 month later...

Hey Sandbox buddies,

i am looking for more reference photos of the enlisted alley way / falcon takeoff v.1

any one have some that they might share?

i once found a thread with a lot of reference pics , can't seem to find it again. 

Thanks a lot guys 

Asher

Just ordered armor from WTF. Any one have any suggestions on build videos. There are so many, it makes looking for one that really has all the tips and tricks hard to find. Any tips from the sand box would be welcomed very much. Will keep y'all updated as I make progress. 

Ty 

Asher

On ‎2‎-‎7‎-‎2017 at 3:25 AM, Asher said:

Hey Sandbox buddies,

i am looking for more reference photos of the enlisted alley way / falcon takeoff v.1

any one have some that they might share?

i once found a thread with a lot of reference pics , can't seem to find it again. 

Thanks a lot guys 

Asher

Here you go bro"!

http://www.looksirdroids.com/hd_caps/index.htm

Yeah I also got my trooper boots from Tkboots as well and they are stellar. I lucked out with one last pair in my size. Worn them to work once for eight hours and the fit was great. Plus I looked super nerdy.

Sent from my VS880PP using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Woo hoo ! 

Today was BBB day !

next will come a lot of questions I'm sure. I feel a bit nervous about getting started but mostly getting it to fit me. 

• 2 weeks later...

How much return edge should I leave on the chest piece? Any pics would be very much appreciated..my armor is Walts trooper factory.

not sure about how much would be needed for river details and what not. 

Thank you 

Asher

• 1 month later...