Nearly there. Need a e-11 for a non ridiculous price. Help?!

So I nearly have all the bits and bobs to complete my sandy. All I'm missing is the e-11 and a neck seal. Neck seal is just getting with the one local person that does them. The e-11 for a non ridiculous price is now the thorn in my boot.

Trooperbay has them for $250. :/

eBay is sketchy from what I'm seeing. Aka I don't want to get a e-11 ment for one of my lego or 12 inch figures and I want a approve-able one. Any suggestions? I have the ability to build it/modify/etc. Waiting for phone to blow up.

If anyone is selling....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

If you are looking for something under $100, there are some really great tutorials that people have done for modifying Kenner blasters or building from PVC tubing. There also used to be a pvc blaster builders club. Not sure if they are still out there or not but I'd give those a shot for sure. Some pretty cool stuff.

In the past, I've used a rubies $12 one with 3D printed parts added. Total e-11 price was around $25 and it was lighter in weight than all of my expensive ones.