Shoulder strap and shoulderbell help!

Olympus

Hello fellow mepd I have a slight problem I'm currently working on my chest to shoulderbell pieces strapping wise. However when I connect my Shoulder bells to the middle of the shoulder straps from the chest they bow out and will not lay flat any pointers would greatly be appreciated!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Absolutely I'll take a few tonight once I get off work I see how everybodys straps lay flat and not sure if it lies with the chest and back piece part of the tension on the shoulderbell straps lol

Like this? 
3710E0E3-FE61-4742-BB15-3165D1CAFDDC.jpg

That's just the nature of the beast. If you reclocate the snap to the outter edge it won't be as bad but you can also use nylon on the shoulder bell strap instead or pull it up higher. I don't even bother because no one notices it. TKs have the same issue except they have the plastic bridges to cover them up. 

Do you use suspenders for your cod and lower back? If so a trick! Put the shoulder bell snaps on the straps for the cod and lower back. 

it will make the suit more wearable and comfortable. And will work perfectly. But! If you want to build for looks then put it all together like the movie suit, and if for long troops and years of service then suspenders. Years of trial and error figured this out. 

Also I don't know if you guys noticed how my chest and backplate were sitting could there be any modifications to them to help the straps lay down a little flatter?