Hello Brothers

sir david

Hello there my brothers ,its been a long time since I was on the MEPD Forum ,but I still have the passion for the original '76   sand trooper  that I always had ! :)  I have been unwell for a while now ,so have not trooped my biker scout with the UK Garrison as much as I would have liked to , and am still awaiting better fortune for me financially to be able to get another  sandie  armour build under way. as my old kit had to be retired due to age and brittleness , but I am keeping  'em crossed  for better times :)  the forum is looking as awesome as ever ,and congrats to Dutchy  and the rest of the new command staff ,and also saddened to see my bro Smally leave us :(  I will endeavour to get on the forum more now , and check out all the new faces on here since I have been away . and please remember that I am always here to help anyone who needs my assistance with a build , armour or blaster weathering , and anything else ,so just give me a shout if you need me guys :)  even though I don't have the armour at present , it doesn't make me any less of an MEPD member , as most of you guys who know me well will know I am  passionately dedicated to the original  sand troopers and their detailing as it was done on set in Tunisia in '76 , so this is naturally the best place to be !   its so good to be back here with you all again !  ,  ........ '76 ALL THE WAY Brothers ! :):):):) 

• Upvote 2

Hey Dave! How are you brother... 
Glad to see you back in here!!

Its been a while and I know you have faced some tuff times lately... but as you said, with or without armor you are and will always be a MEPD Sandtrooper!!!

This forum and its members is always better with you in it!

Saludos

Dave, you animal!! It's so good to see you back here my brother.

There's no need to explain why you weren't around that much, we're more than happy to welcome you back! And as Juan said...once a sandtrooper always a sandtrooper :duim:

Thank you for your kind words and your support as one of the BP members. It saddens me still that Smally has left but he will be back once he has had enough gasoline to drink( I hope)... @ Smally, nothing but love for you my man!

Looking forward to topics by your hand of excellent prop and armour builds!

Be well my friend!

:salute:

..and yes, 76 all the way!! :peace: