A New rubber E-11 is HERE! "Praetorian Blasters"

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. We can fit 4 more people into this weeks run. We are still doing the FREE t-shirt shirt thing for next week or two until we run out so let us know if you are intending on getting on this run or next. We can put aside a shirt for you.

Here is the link for the interest list or you can PM Nathan (slave1pilot) or myself and we will manually put you on the list. 

http://praetorianblasters.com/interest/

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. We are getting ready to close out this week for the weekend blaster build. These will ship on Monday. If you are trying have a blaster to ship on Monday, please let us know before out cutoff tonight. There's always next week... or is there? Mwahhahhahhahhahah!

• 1 month later...

First of all, let me start with a huge Thank You to everyone that has already purchased a Blaster from us.
We are so glad to hear that you are pleased with our work. Keep those reviews and pictures of you trooping with our blasters coming!
Secondly, let me say that we are still up and running and working hard to bring you guys more options and newer blasters. 
We have been a bit overworked in our real jobs lately and haven't been able to devote as much time as would like. Hopefully that will let up soon.
Thirdly, let me give you an update of where we are:
1.The ANH E-11 (M38 and M19) blasters are still being made and shipped. (albeit at a little slower pace due to work)
2. We released the Rogue One E-11 and it was well received 
60F537B6-681C-40CE-B5F3-6915BE86B70C_zps
We want you to know that we do listen to you guys. We try our best to give you want you want.
Case in point: the R1 E-11 comes with a metal  D-ring that actually swivels. It also comes with a hollow scope rail. 
BF0CD2F0-CC1E-49F7-B222-DAA21ACA46AA_zps
We are very happy with this one.
And Finally , let me offer an update on the DLT-19. It's being prepped for molding still. 
I know, it's not as fast as we'd like either. But, it'll be worth the wait. We ask for patience and a little faith lol.

Thanks again to everyone that has purchased, is purchasing now, or plans to in the future. 
We couldn't do it without you guys.

• 1 year later...

Just a head’s up so that nobody brings their pitchforks my way...
I’ve been out of PB for about a year (take a look at my most recent updates prior to this and you’ll have a rough date)
John made The “Official” announcement on Facebook a couple weeks back
66c588cb45515696fe13ccfe3bcceee2.png

I havent had contact with him in months so I have no answers for you guys. I am sorry .
~Nathan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
No, it isn't. You will need the Bapty version of the E-11, please read the Level 1&2 requirements if you are really interested in this level of screenaccuracy. 
I like baptys, I've seem some very cool, which sellers do you recommend?, is this info in the level 2&3 threads?

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk