Newbie Santrooper

Imperialcrumpet

Hello fellow Sandies,

My name is Alex Burrell, reside in central florida  and I have just recently purchased my first sand trooper costume. I am very new to all this so I just wanted to do the honors and introducing myself. I am excited to be apart of all this and with the 501st. I have been wanting to join for years and I finally made the decision to dedicate myself and commitment to doing so.

I would love to hear from you all, I believe I am about 2months out from receiving my costume. I think the next question is how do I get started in trooping with you all?

Do I need to consider  fan in the helmet?

Microphone options - Trooper talk vs Aker voice amp with static

Cant wait to hear from you all!

cheers..

Moved to proper forum.

Congratulations on making the decision on going Sandtrooper! First thing first is you will also want to join the Florida Garrison forums and get to know your local squad. Florida has a lot of members so chances are there are some close to where you live. 

Because you live in Florida, I would highly recommend fan setups. As far as electronics go, check the electronics forum here. 

First of all welcome to the MEPD!

You have chosen wisely....

The most important thing is to read up on all the various topics that can be found on the boards. You can find so much info there, but feel free to pm members when you are looking for answers or tips and trics.

:salute: