Sandtrooper Seigi

*IN PROGRESS* TD-27090 Requesting Deployment

30 posts in this topic

@ Andy - There is no major hold up. We're just finally getting the site running a bit smooth again after multiple 'bumps' in the past few weeks. Also, with the new updates of Photobucket not allowing third party photos on a few sites out there, it is a little difficult to reference submitted photos.  We might have to contact members one by one again to get photos sent directly to private email for review. 

Are you able to see submitted photos on your end? Unfortunately, I cannot.

But, I think I should be able to go directly to his PB account to see his uploaded pics there. Not as easy to see as here on our site, but we'll get this taken care of!

REVIEW GLITCH.JPG

13 hours ago, SCRIBBLER said:

@ Andy - There is no major hold up. We're just finally getting the site running a bit smooth again after multiple 'bumps' in the past few weeks. Also, with the new updates of Photobucket not allowing third party photos on a few sites out there, it is a little difficult to reference submitted photos.  We might have to contact members one by one again to get photos sent directly to private email for review. 

Are you able to see submitted photos on your end? Unfortunately, I cannot.

But, I think I should be able to go directly to his PB account to see his uploaded pics there. Not as easy to see as here on our site, but we'll get this taken care of!

REVIEW GLITCH.JPG

I will talk to him ASAP

@SCRIBBLER

I have checked my PB account and all seems in order at this end. There was no direction by the site to take up a full PB account and there were no issues with capacity. 

If you could kindly re-check the following link and let me know how you get on please:

http://s1320.photobucket.com 

Thanks,

SS.

Grant, PhotoBucket is not allowing linking. Just create an account at Imgur.com and upload your photos there. 

I use flickr.com. I think they are partners with (or owned by) Yahoo. So if you have a yahoo account, you can easily get a Flickr account. They also have an app.