TD-19630 Tour of Duty (Jakku)

First Arrest  :salute:

was at a Children's Special Needs Hospital here in Dubai. The Outpost attended their winter fair. This Image made my day.  the young girl appeared in front of us and I reached out my hand to her, and her face lit up it was a magic moment 

IMG_4874.JPG

Arrest #2

Middle East Film and Comic Convention, 3 day troop... but look who we met and spent time with us (I'm not talking about Spongebob either ) we raised money during this event for a local charity. 

:peace:

IMG_5338_zpshfuhdi4o.jpg

IMG_5320_zps9gunn1ls.jpg

IMG_5312_zps67gryucx.jpg

IMG_5317_zpsbbwqomw2.jpg

Great pictures of some excellent events!!

1 hour ago, Smudger said:

First Troop  :salute:

was at a Children's Special Needs Hospital here in Dubai. The Outpost attended their winter fair. This Image made my day.  the young girl appeared in front of us and I reached out my hand to her, and her face lit up it was a magic moment 

IMG_4874.JPG

I'm going  to feature this on our official FB page, this is why we do this....and to laugh about officers with crooked rank bars, LOL

:salute:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, dutchy said:

Great pictures of some excellent events!!

I'm going  to feature this on our official FB page, this is why we do this....and to laugh about officers with crooked rank bars, LOL

:salute:

Wow, cool 

18 hours ago, Gordonator said:

How come the other Sandie has a e-!! hostler on his belt? :tongue:

Regardless, hope you enjoyed yourself at your 2 troops and hoping to see more photos in future! B)

lol,

it was three day 8 hour a day troop, kids kept walking into the e11 and banging their heads. once those little ones get under your vision arc they disappear.... so you need two hands to guide them in take the photo then guide them out again... :0Lighten: seemed a good idea to holster the E11 during these moments....

and couldn't  buy a "refreshment" from the bar if armed... :pint1: