Hello from northwest Florida!

coldwarSalty

Hi all! My name is Patrick and I'm in Florida near Pensacola. I'm currently working on acquiring an armor kit for a TD, my bucket is nearly finished.

I did have a quick question and this may not be the right place. I just got back from Celebration Orlando and one of the patches I ended up with after a trading session was a 501st logo patch. Would I, as a current non Legion member be able to put that on my backpack for example? I know there are rules about selling to non members, but am not sure about displaying. Thanks!!

Patrick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First off, welcome. Glad to have you join us.

As for patches, non-members can't buy them but if it was given to you as a gift or during a patch trade, then that is acceptable. I would think that since you obtained it in a valid way that you could do what you want with it.

Welcome to the sandbox bro'!!!

Good to hear that you've visited Celebration! Did you get to talk with any of the sandtroopers?

On ‎18‎-‎4‎-‎2017 at 4:06 AM, LoveMonkey said:

As for patches, non-members can't buy them but if it was given to you as a gift or during a patch trade, then that is acceptable. I would think that since you obtained it in a valid way that you could do what you want with it.

This is correct. You've gotten it during a patch trade so you're free to do with it what you want.

But better wait untill you're a real 501st member. The amount of MEPD swag that you can order from that moment on looks so much better than a 501st patch ;)

Good luck with your build and keep us posted on your progress!

:salute:

Welcome to the sandbox bro'!!!

Good to hear that you've visited Celebration! Did you get to talk with any of the sandtroopers?

This is correct. You've gotten it during a patch trade so you're free to do with it what you want.

But better wait untill you're a real 501st member. The amount of MEPD swag that you can order from that moment on looks so much better than a 501st patch

Good luck with your build and keep us posted on your progress!

:salute:

LOL ok! Yeah I was able to talk to a few people in the 501st Experience room. I'm right about to pull the trigger on armor. I've already ordered the pauldron, neck seal, and gloves. Have the bucket already too. Can't wait!

2 minutes ago, coldwarSalty said:

LOL ok! Yeah I was able to talk to a few people in the 501st Experience room. I'm right about to pull the trigger on armor. I've already ordered the pauldron, neck seal, and gloves. Have the bucket already too. Can't wait!

You're on a roll!! Do keep us posted :duim:

Before you pull the trigger, make sure the vendor who you're getting armor from will fit your body type, etc. 

LOL yeah, I've been told that it will be fine, with some shims.

More Florida blood! Excited to have another trooper from Florida joining the ranks! 

You'll be joining up wit the Parjai Squad in the Florida Garrison, be sure to sign up on the board at fl501st.com too!

Done and done! LOL