Upgraded Disney Star Wars Name Tag

henselmonster

For my job I have had the pleasure of designing merchandise for Disney Parks, and because my love for Star Wars is no secret, I happen to do a lot of merch for that. 

I designed these new name tags a little over a year ago when I first Joined the 501st and ordered the small lapel pin from the 501st boards. When I was asked to do an empire themed one for Rogue one, I knew I had an opportunity. So I measured the pin I got and used that size as the same dimensions for the center Imperial symbol for the badge, that way whenever they finally came out I could upgrade it. 

Originally I tried to make it a weathered looking name tag, like the rebel one, but they said no. So I figured I could weather it myself and make my own makeshift MEPD name tag! 

Anyway, I finally picked up one and made my upgrades! Enjoy!

p.s. you can buy these at Walt Disney World, Disneyland and you will be able to buy them at Celebration as well! 

QFwqQVU.jpg

Here is the original design:

W1gF8am.jpg

NICE!
I guess that explains your mad graphics skills.
Speaking of which- any further development of getting your patch/shirt idea off the ground?

I dearly love it, and NEED it as a t-shirt.  My "Mountain Dewback" shirt is dying an ugly death and needs replacing. :D:td:

1 minute ago, BadBatch said:

NICE!
I guess that explains your mad graphics skills.
Speaking of which- any further development of getting your patch/shirt idea off the ground?

I dearly love it, and NEED it as a t-shirt.  My "Mountain Dewback" shirt is dying an ugly death and needs replacing. :D:td:

Yup! After the name tag run I will open up a shirt run!