Looking for Walt (WTF)- Would like to buy some Armor

BigStick

Hey All,

Its probably me, but I'm having a hard time finding/ getting ahold of Walt from WTF. Looking to start a TD build. I've been to his Facebook page (sort of) & asked for permission to join (its a "closed group"?). I don't Facebook so that stuff is gibberish to me. Is there another way to contact him? Also tried searching his name here with no luck. Web search gives me a closed page. He no likey the interwebs? 

Thanks.

:thumbsup:

• Upvote 1

FB is the way to get him. Once you're in the group send a message to him, Pedro, Rocky, or Ericia that are members of that group. Tell them what you're looking for and they'll shoot you back a price and how long it will take. They usually respond pretty quick. My armor is a WTF kit as well.

You'll learn quick that this hobby relies heavily on social media and web forums. Costuming on our level falls into a grey area so you're not going to be able to go to a large website and buy armor easily, at least not in the United States due to intellectual property/copyright laws.