Henselmonster Electrobinoculars

Putting my 3D printer to work yet again, on this beauty!

lSJvotH.jpg

Part 1 or many so far, hopefully I'll get it all printed this weekend. 

I didn't model this, so sadly i cannot share the files. I hope to model my own down the road but I'm focusing on the backpack at the moment. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Airborne Trooper said:

You know John, I would be more than willing to pay some $ if you want to do a run :) My garrison does a lot of no-blaster troops. 

Agreed.  I hate standing around with no blaster and nothing in my hands.  I feel very out of place.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Airborne Trooper said:

You know John, I would be more than willing to pay some $ if you want to do a run :) My garrison does a lot of no-blaster troops. 

Hmmm money you say??

I was actually toying around with the idea. I'm getting all the greeblies and knobs printed on my friends form2 right now. I may make some casts of these and offer the prints as a kit, or maybe just do the full build.

• Upvote 1

Hmmm money you say??

I was actually toying around with the idea. I'm getting all the greeblies and knobs printed on my friends form2 right now. I may make some casts of these and offer the prints as a kit, or maybe just do the full build.

Kits would be rather popular. There's at least 4 TDs in our garrison who'd be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, henselmonster said:

Nice dude! Looks good, I made some mods to mine to match a little more to the prop. I will post pictures soon

Great! I am interested to see what you have done.

8 hours ago, Airborne Trooper said:

That'd be awesome to have on troops where no weapons are allowed. 

I totally agree :)

I would love to make a kit, however since I did not model this 3D file I feel like I shouldn't sell prints without permission from the modeler. 

However! I am working on my own model. I should have it done soon. After that I will share the files for anyone who wants it, I will also make kits available for a fair price.

• Upvote 2

On 26-4-2017 at 10:52 PM, henselmonster said:

Nice dude! Looks good, I made some mods to mine to match a little more to the prop. I will post pictures soon

Great! I am interested to see what you have done.

On 27-4-2017 at 1:31 PM, Airborne Trooper said:

That'd be awesome to have on troops where no weapons are allowed. 

I totally agree :)

I would also be interested in buying a 3D printed kit for the electrobinoculars!

They are used in Rogue One as well, and will be most likely an optional accessory for the new CRL. Here's a photo from the Rogue One Visual Guide. 092bbe11dcede947f264c2cfaf02bd60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 11 months later...