Staff Changes

dutchy

Troops,

I'm sad to inform you that Smally has contacted me that he has to step down as our XO.  Even though that it's been a really short period I would like to thank him for all that he has done for the MEPD  all these years. Thanks bro'!!!!!

This means that a new XO will be appointed and that will be Strider our current Chief Media Officer.  His job as XO will be effective immediately.

His former job position will be filled with a new name too and  that will be Henselmonster. He has already shown to be of great value for the MEPD and I'm sure he will do a great job. The Intelligence Office will remain the same and no new troopers will be added for now. Henselmonstyer will also stay an Asst. Merch. Officer but his main job title will be Chief Media Officer. Henselmonster his job will also be effective immediately.

To sum it up:

Old XO: Smally

New XO: Strider

New Chief Media Officer: Henselmonster

May the force be with us all!!

:salute:

Noted Boss!

Brad! Thx for all the hard work and time you have put into our community during all this years. You will be missed as part of the command staff and as an active member here, but I am sure we will remain friends. 

Hope that you chime in from time to time anyway!

Thx my friend... and all the best for your new adventures!!

Saludos.