BigStick

Airsoft E-11... Thoughts?

Hey all,

New to the forum, wanting to get an armor build going. What are your thoughts on this Airsoft E-11 replica?

http://www.evike.com/products/61969/

This is not entirely new as the sterling has been around for some time. I know some dimensions (grip) are off as well. Just curious if this would work for trooping & approval.

Thanks!

Looks fine I guess...

I think I would modify it a bit to make it more accurate.
It is cheaper than the Sterling, if this were easy to disassemble, it could be a good alternative to buying a real sterling... 
I would change the T track ad a real scope and counter and maybe mod it to be bapty... but, would it be worth it?

For a working airsof weapon? Dont know. Maybe yes...

Saludos. 

Modified, I see now reason why it wouldn't pass.  Need to move the counter and scope to the proper position, at least.  Then likely approvable.

That said, while these would be awesome for airsoft (assuming they actually shoot well enough), I don't think they'd be very good for trooping, because they're heavy.  I was told they're over 6 lbs, which is pretty heavy for a trooping blaster.  And frankly, being functional airsoft guns, there are probably quite a few events where they would not be welcome.  They'd be pretty great for display, though.

If it were $100 cheaper it'd be worth buying to use as a base for a bapty. Around the same price for this airsoft gun, I can get a commissioned bapty build. 

looking good but also Need some modifications (t-tracks for example) and some Price modifications too:-)

doopydoos is one of the best blaster kist you can get for a really good Price!

10 hours ago, Felice said:

looking good but also Need some modifications (t-tracks for example) and some Price modifications too:-)

doopydoos is one of the best blaster kist you can get for a really good Price!

Until you drop it... *eek*

not bad looking, but I'll pass on these.

On 3/30/2017 at 0:03 AM, Felice said:

That's why I'm using my Sterling;-)

I wish I had a sterling, and the money to pay for it, and that they were not illegal in Mexico, and that they wouldn't attract unwanted attention from law, military and organized crime. 

Its such a long way for me.

(that's my uncle talking)

LOL!

Saludos