Testing testing, is this thing on?

Daetrin

Hey everyone - it's been a long while since I last poked my head in to this august group of concerned Police Officers, upholding the rule of law in the most lawless of places.  I got a ping from Dutchy asking how I've been, and inviting to me swing by.  Apparently there is a *lot* of cool stuff planned by the staff for 2017, to make it the best yet for MEPD.

There are a lot of new faces, but a lot of really old ones too that I haven't seen for ages.  I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys, again. :)

Hey Daetrin, great to see you pop up on the boards!!

Maybe I should swing by the FISD as well to see if people still know me ;)

It's  a good thing too to see a familiar face back on the boards.  Please do chime in on any topic that you may find interesting from a personal point of view or as the detachment leader of the FISD bro'!

:salute:

Hey Paul!!!
Good to see you back here!

Lots of new guys and lots of veterans too.
But still the same spirit and sense of community. Indeed there are many plans for 2017.

I am too eager to see what this years brings us and excited about seeing the FISD and MEPD leading all what's cool in our hobby.

Bienvenido again bro

Saludos.

Juan