3D Printed Exhaust Pipe

henselmonster

More 3d Printed backpack parts. I wanted to check to see if this looks right so far. I still need to figure out sizing. I am modeling this in tinkercad/123d 

From base to top its about 9.5". It is about 3" wide, the box itself is about 2" wide.

qQflvna.png

9E0oxnx.png

N3W05T3.png

3 hours ago, Daetrin said:

Man, wish these were around when I started.  Cool that these hard to find parts are now becoming easier to get.

Yea, eventually I want to make each part for these backpacks available to 3D print. I want to get it as accurate as my limited skills in 3d modeling allow haha!

Mostly I am just doing this because I keep getting yelled at for spending money on this stuff, so I'll just make it myself! haha

Yea, eventually I want to make each part for these backpacks available to 3D print. I want to get it as accurate as my limited skills in 3d modeling allow haha!

Mostly I am just doing this because I keep getting yelled at for spending money on this stuff, so I'll just make it myself! haha

These look great. What are you going to do with the files?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Airborne Trooper said:

Yeah, where were you last Fall when I was building my new pack?! Hopefully you do some runs or offer the file so people can get them printed locally. 

Once I am done all files will be put in a folder for download for anyone.