A few backpack questions

deckard1138

Hey, I'm sure someone here can give me the correct answers!

Backpack #3- Does it have the lab pipe on the left side (looking at it from the back)? I've seen it with and without. In fact the photos here showing the different packs has it without.

What color should the hanger be that holds the canteen/stinger to the bottom of the seed tray?

Do the screws that go through the mushroom caps get painted?

Are there specific measurements for how to accurately place the various pieces on top of the seed trays?

Thanks in advance for your help it's much appreciated! This Crashmann kit is a lot of fun to build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best way to determine your needs is to find out which character, even scene, you're trying to emulate. Study as many screen shots as you can and go from there. There isn't a exact measurement because we don't 100% know for fact every piece that was used. We can only speculate and do our best to replicate some of the unknowns. Big changes happened with the discovery of the Karrimor frame and now the original radio. You just have to eyeball it and make it look like it did in the movie the best way you can. The lab pipe is seen on some troopers in different scenes differently. For example, the Look sir, droids trooper doesn't actually show it in his scene but the same back is used for other characters in the movie. Another good suggestion is to look at recent SWAT approval threads and see how they did it. 

8 hours ago, Airborne Trooper said:

You can check out my pack build thread too. 

Great advice and a nice build thread!   (btw - nice new signature pic Jason)

• Upvote 1