Electronics Forum

You're welcome Jason,

The best section to post this would indeed be in "what makes a sandtrooper" and then the " pouches and misc parts"  section. Or creating a complete new section, that would be even better.

@Phoenix, Can you get this set up so people can get started posting and discussing their electronics :)

Thanks in advance bro'!!

Good luck and looking forward to some great new discussions!

:salute:

11 hours ago, dutchy said:

You're welcome Jason,

The best section to post this would indeed be in "what makes a sandtrooper" and then the " pouches and misc parts"  section. Or creating a complete new section, that would be even better.

@Phoenix, Can you get this set up so people can get started posting and discussing their electronics :)

Thanks in advance bro'!!

Good luck and looking forward to some great new discussions!

:salute:

I created the new area and moved this conversation to that area (with a link in the old posted area that will last for 30 days).

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

guys forgive me if it has already been covered, I'm looking for some TD/TK "radio chatter" to up load on a loop to a small mp3 player then mount that and a speaker in my backpack.  have any of you got any information in where I could get my hands on such soundbites? 

5 hours ago, Smudger said:

guys forgive me if it has already been covered, I'm looking for some TD/TK "radio chatter" to up load on a loop to a small mp3 player then mount that and a speaker in my backpack.  have any of you got any information in where I could get my hands on such soundbites? 

Found it 

http://fingerchili.com/loops/501st_Legion_Costume_Loops_Stormtrooper.mp3

I am looking for feedback and advice on what other sandies use for voice comm setups and products. I am doing my build currently and am looking at the different options out there. I am heading down the icomm plus acker setup that seems to be very popular. Not keen on the iphone app options as dont want to get my phone involved in the kit and use.

Thoughts? feedback? how others setups look would be great!

I used an iCOMM, amp, and hovi tip speakers for my first year trooping. It worked great but at loud conventions or sporting events, you won't be heard well. Swap the hovi tip speakers/amp setup for the aker 1506 or one of the variations and you should be good. I recommend a wireless mic that can be found on Amazon for around $30. 

I recently swapped from iCOMM to TKTalkie and very happy with the customization. 

• 6 months later...
Here's mine. Video is old though. The 3w speaker wasn't loud enough so I replaced it with my Pyle 50w and I use a much smaller tube style battery. 

Awesome. I used door hinges.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

• 3 months later...