Ambassador/ Armor Program

What's a MEPD Armorer/Ambassador?

Well, that's a sandtrooper who has the right and proven skillset for building armor. This sandtrooper must not only possess the knowledge and experience in building armor, but also be willing to help and advise local garrison members with their builds. This sandtrooper will also serve as the point of contact to inform sandtroopers on a local level about developments within the MEPD and for returning this feedback from the field to MEPD Command Staff.

1) Sandtrooper Armorers/Ambassadors are unofficial groups and are not formally part of the 501st or MEPD. As such any branding/logos cannot contain references to MEPD or the 501st. 

2) Sandrooper armorers/ambassadors apply for informal recognition on MEPD by posting here to have a topic created within this forum where they can create posts about their local builds and assistance to other sandtroopers in their local garrisons. 

3) For the purpose of establishing a group identity and esprit de corp, sandtrooper armorers/ambassadors are encouraged to have a name (usually ending with Armorer, though this is not required), a logo, and a list of its members.

To request a topic to be started for your group reply to this thread with the following:

Garrison (state, city, country, whatever you're using.)

Name (what do you call yourself.)

Members (who are the sandtroopers that make up the group)

If you have any questions you can message the MEPD Armorer @SCRIBBLER or any Command Staff member.

NOTE: Only command staff can create separate patrol topics within this forum.

• Upvote 2

I'm interested in being the armorer for Virginia. I've had my hands on building many of our local TD's in some capacity. 

Garrison Tyranus

Punisha TD-10930

I have already started the O.D.O.R. (Old Dominion Outer Rim) patrol on the patrol threads, but have not finished our logo

I'm interested in being the armorer for Canada. I'am the only SWAT deployed in Canada. Also have already been helping other TDs and TKs build their armor for a while..  

Garrison Canadian

TD 42114

I am apart of the Ontario Outer Rim Patrol..  

• Upvote 1

Looks like this is slowly getting more and more  interest.

It's an honorable job within the MEPD.

@TD42115, looks like you will be the one for the Canadian Garrison.

@SCRIBBLER, can you sort this out and create a topic within this thread for the Canadian Garrison?

On 3/3/2017 at 3:02 PM, SCRIBBLER said:

Sounds good, Tim! Let's start ironing out the details.  Looking forward to working with you, Brother! :td::salute:

Do you need anything else for me for Virginia (Garrison Tyranus)?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There was a little 'misunderstanding' with a few of the candidates that we are trying to get that squared. We'll get this hashed out and also make sure that everyone is on the same page moving forward wit the final selections!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, SCRIBBLER said:

There was a little 'misunderstanding' with a few of the candidates that we are trying to get that squared. We'll get this hashed out and also make sure that everyone is on the same page moving forward wit the final selections!

Keep us in the loop Scribbz!!

I am really looking forward to a soon to be finalized project :duim:

1 hour ago, sir david said:

so glad this  project is moving   forward now guys , long overdue :)  :salute: :salute: :td:

Time to pick up the pace and get this show on the road ;)

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2017 at 3:11 PM, Phoenix said:

What's a MEPD Armorer/Ambassador?

Well, that's a sandtrooper who has the right and proven skillset for building armor. This sandtrooper must not only possess the knowledge and experience in building armor, but also be willing to help and advise local garrison members with their builds. This sandtrooper will also serve as the point of contact to inform sandtroopers on a local level about developments within the MEPD and for returning this feedback from the field to MEPD Command Staff.

1) Sandtrooper Armorers/Ambassadors are unofficial groups and are not formally part of the 501st or MEPD. As such any branding/logos cannot contain references to MEPD or the 501st. 

2) Sandrooper armorers/ambassadors apply for informal recognition on MEPD by posting here to have a topic created within this forum where they can create posts about their local builds and assistance to other sandtroopers in their local garrisons. 

3) For the purpose of establishing a group identity and esprit de corp, sandtrooper armorers/ambassadors are encouraged to have a name (usually ending with Armorer, though this is not required), a logo, and a list of its members.

To request a topic to be started for your group reply to this thread with the following:

Garrison (state, city, country, whatever you're using.)

Name (what do you call yourself.)

Members (who are the sandtroopers that make up the group)

If you have any questions you can message the MEPD Armorer @SCRIBBLER or any Command Staff member.

NOTE: Only command staff can create separate patrol topics within this forum.

Ok, Troops! We need to get the ARMORER / MEPD representatives in place. :duim:

Whoever feels they are the best in their Garrison and is capable of representing the MEPD In their respective area, please contact me asap so we can get this machine up and running.

This is one of the top detachments and we need to remind The Legion of that fact.  

I am very confident knowing that there are a lot of respected members out there that can take on this responsibility!  :td::salute: