Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

Ambassador/ Armor Program

Recommended Posts

What's a MEPD Armorer/Ambassador?

Well, that's a sandtrooper who has the right and proven skillset for building armor. This sandtrooper must not only possess the knowledge and experience in building armor, but also be willing to help and advise local garrison members with their builds. This sandtrooper will also serve as the point of contact to inform sandtroopers on a local level about developments within the MEPD and for returning this feedback from the field to MEPD Command Staff.

1) Sandtrooper Armorers/Ambassadors are unofficial groups and are not formally part of the 501st or MEPD. As such any branding/logos cannot contain references to MEPD or the 501st. 

2) Sandrooper armorers/ambassadors apply for informal recognition on MEPD by posting here to have a topic created within this forum where they can create posts about their local builds and assistance to other sandtroopers in their local garrisons. 

3) For the purpose of establishing a group identity and esprit de corp, sandtrooper armorers/ambassadors are encouraged to have a name (usually ending with Armorer, though this is not required), a logo, and a list of its members.

To request a topic to be started for your group reply to this thread with the following:

Garrison (state, city, country, whatever you're using.)

Name (what do you call yourself.)

Members (who are the sandtroopers that make up the group)

If you have any questions you can message the MEPD Armorer @SCRIBBLER or any Command Staff member.

NOTE: Only command staff can create separate patrol topics within this forum.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm interested in being the armorer for Virginia. I've had my hands on building many of our local TD's in some capacity. 

Garrison Tyranus

Punisha TD-10930

I have already started the O.D.O.R. (Old Dominion Outer Rim) patrol on the patrol threads, but have not finished our logo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds good, Tim! Let's start ironing out the details.  Looking forward to working with you, Brother! :td::salute:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm interested in being the armorer for Canada. I'am the only SWAT deployed in Canada. Also have already been helping other TDs and TKs build their armor for a while..  

Garrison Canadian

TD 42114

I am apart of the Ontario Outer Rim Patrol..  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like this is slowly getting more and more  interest.

It's an honorable job within the MEPD.

@TD42115, looks like you will be the one for the Canadian Garrison.

@SCRIBBLER, can you sort this out and create a topic within this thread for the Canadian Garrison?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ Dutchy - I will get to work on this asap, Boss!  :td::salute:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great Scribbler!! Looking forward to it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2017 at 3:02 PM, SCRIBBLER said:

Sounds good, Tim! Let's start ironing out the details.  Looking forward to working with you, Brother! :td::salute:

Do you need anything else for me for Virginia (Garrison Tyranus)?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ Tim - Currently working this out. I will keep you updated, Brother! PM shortly! :td:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sribbz, looking forward to it.

But it's still kinda quit over here don't ya think...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ready to cooperate.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can serve as the Alpine Garrison Armorer.  The Garrison already considers me the Sandtrooper recruiter, so I'll help wherever I can.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice, this is starting to look like a great program!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is, now get those seperate threads per garrison "live" so the armorers can get started!

:salute:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, Troops! Please PM me and we'll get started! I think those who have stepped up are ready to take on the position! I am starting to compile the list  :td::salute:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The message went.:yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really looking forward to the first new sections per garrison and see what's happening on that level :)

:salute:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a little 'misunderstanding' with a few of the candidates that we are trying to get that squared. We'll get this hashed out and also make sure that everyone is on the same page moving forward wit the final selections!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SCRIBBLER said:

There was a little 'misunderstanding' with a few of the candidates that we are trying to get that squared. We'll get this hashed out and also make sure that everyone is on the same page moving forward wit the final selections!

Keep us in the loop Scribbz!!

I am really looking forward to a soon to be finalized project :duim:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ Dutchy - You got it, Boss! Roger that! :td::salute:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so glad this  project is moving   forward now guys , long overdue :)  :salute: :salute: :td:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sir david said:

so glad this  project is moving   forward now guys , long overdue :)  :salute: :salute: :td:

Time to pick up the pace and get this show on the road ;)

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2017 at 3:11 PM, Phoenix said:

What's a MEPD Armorer/Ambassador?

Well, that's a sandtrooper who has the right and proven skillset for building armor. This sandtrooper must not only possess the knowledge and experience in building armor, but also be willing to help and advise local garrison members with their builds. This sandtrooper will also serve as the point of contact to inform sandtroopers on a local level about developments within the MEPD and for returning this feedback from the field to MEPD Command Staff.

1) Sandtrooper Armorers/Ambassadors are unofficial groups and are not formally part of the 501st or MEPD. As such any branding/logos cannot contain references to MEPD or the 501st. 

2) Sandrooper armorers/ambassadors apply for informal recognition on MEPD by posting here to have a topic created within this forum where they can create posts about their local builds and assistance to other sandtroopers in their local garrisons. 

3) For the purpose of establishing a group identity and esprit de corp, sandtrooper armorers/ambassadors are encouraged to have a name (usually ending with Armorer, though this is not required), a logo, and a list of its members.

To request a topic to be started for your group reply to this thread with the following:

Garrison (state, city, country, whatever you're using.)

Name (what do you call yourself.)

Members (who are the sandtroopers that make up the group)

If you have any questions you can message the MEPD Armorer @SCRIBBLER or any Command Staff member.

NOTE: Only command staff can create separate patrol topics within this forum.

Ok, Troops! We need to get the ARMORER / MEPD representatives in place. :duim:

Whoever feels they are the best in their Garrison and is capable of representing the MEPD In their respective area, please contact me asap so we can get this machine up and running.

This is one of the top detachments and we need to remind The Legion of that fact.  

I am very confident knowing that there are a lot of respected members out there that can take on this responsibility!  :td::salute:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×