The Command Staff members

dutchy

Troops,

I would like to present you with the team that will be my staff for 2017.

This will also help people out to see who to contact when they experience any problems.

DL: dutchy

XO: Strider

Smally stepped down

Deployment Officers: Scribbler, bigwam and Hausi

-These DO’s cover both timezones. They have already proven themselves and will form a great team for sure!

SWAT approval team:  Strider, bigwam, Hausi and Dirtyboy

-I want to narrow it down to these 4 troopers as in my opinion they are the ones with the most knowledge about the SWAT program and have set examples in their own Garrisons.

Sergeant at arms: Scribbler

-to uphold our code of conduct on the boards.

Financial Officer: Trooper1

Chief Media Officer: Henselmonster

-Managing the Intelligence Office and all media channels we currently use as MEPD.

Media-Newsteam/ Intelligence Officers: Punisha,  AirborneTrooper and Henselmonster.

MEPD Liaisons: Lovemonkey and Airborne trooper

Welcoming new members and showing them the way around the boards.

Merchandising Officer: Gordonator

Asst. Merchandising Officer: Henselmonster

Asst. Merchandising Officer: Sandman Tigui

Next to assisting, Sandman Tigui will also be the trooper responsible for the artwork for the roster galleries of the PO’s and SWAT Officers.

They will work together with the Media team and will create a lot of new MEPD swag for 2017 for sure!

MEPD Ambassador: Scribbler

-Coordinating and overviewing all the armourers on local levels, like the FISD Ambassador does.

He will also keep doing the certificates, roster gallery pictures and assisting with membership approvals.

Web server admin:  Happytrooperdotcom

Yours truly,

dutchy

Thank you again for the opportunity boss! Excited to get started.

Congrats to everyone else joining the command staff as well! Can't wait to serve along side you guys.

Lets meet down at the Cantina, blue milk shots on me!

I have added Sandman Tigui to the CS.

He will assist our Merchandising Officer as he has experience with previous merchandise designs like our anniversary patch and the MEPD sticker run.

Besides this task he will have the honorable job to keep our roster galleries updated for the PO's and the SWAT Officers. He also was the one responsible for this in the past.

Thanks for your attention troopers!

:salute:

13 hours ago, Sandman Tigui said:

Glad to be on board, so our merchandising could help to enlist new troopers to wipe out the rebel scum :woot:

Our merchandise can be seen as the  "colours" on a jacket of a motorcycle club, earn your colours and wear them with pride!!

:salute:

Exactly Justus! I'm searching for a a rough texture look a like abercrombie jacket that I can fill with patches. It's like wearing an "MEPD walking billboard"  once we wear our stuff with pride out in the streets ;)

• 4 months later...

Phoenix has stepped down from his job as one of our Web Admins.

Thanks for your input and work, mostly invisible for the most of us.

Therefor we are still looking and already have made an announcement that we are looking for someone that is interested in taking his place.

Knowledge of IT systems is mandatory.

Please do contact me when you're interested!!

• 5 months later...

Felice has stepped down from his Deployment Officer function within the Command Staff.

I would like to hank him for all his input and loyalty! @Felice, thanks for everything you've done my friend! :salute:

Leaves me to one other thing and that is to introduce 2 new Deployment Officers who have a lot of knowledge and are more than ready to tackle those PO and/ or SWAT requests!

-bigwam "Thomas", TD-30571

-Hausi "Urs", TD-21027

God speed and welcome to the team my brothers!

• Like 2

Glückwunsch, meine Herren.

Great news, hope you guys are ready for a busy year , all the new CRLs should keep you very busy ! 

Way to represent the German Garrison !!!!

I look forward to getting my approval this spring and then on to PO & SWAT !!

Asher                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Future SandTrooper                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    MidSouth Garrison

Wow this is great! :)

I would like to thank you for having so much trust in Thomas and me. We are overwhelmed and very happy about this decision and we will do our best. We would also like to thank all the present DOs for their efforts and Felice for all the time he has put into this, I think we have already learned a lot from him. Thanks also to the whole command staff for making the MEPD one of the coolest detachments. It is great to be part of this awesome and active community and I'm looking forward to seeing many deployment requests. I love to be a sandtrooper,

cheers mates!:salute:

• Like 2