Mos Eisley Police Department 2017

DirtyBoy

Brothers and sisters of the MEPD. I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for the support you have given to me and my command staff over the years. It has truly been an honor to stand beside you as we take on the galaxy and continued our search for those rascally droids. We have made so many great finds over the years and brought the costume to the best it's ever been.

With my day to day operations taking control of my life, I thought it was best to turn over the keys and have the squad continue it's journey under new leadership. I'm very excited that Justus will be officially in the drivers seat as of March 1st.

I know the group will embrace his leadership as you have done with mine in the past. I can't wait to see what the next chapter in our story will be.

See you all in the battlefields my friends.

Over and out

Rick "Dirty Boy" Bates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friend! 
I never thought this day would come so fast. You have been a great leader for our community, always willing to help us and push us further, trying to make this the best community out there. But most of all, you have always been a great friend! And for all that, I thank you!

Seems so long ago and at the same time just yesterday that we joined forces with a few other troopers to try to bring this place to life again. Under Blueys command we started something big, but the moment you took over, it just exploded... it went from big to huge. Not just size wise, but in so many ways that it is hard to imagine how this detachment was just a few years ago.

Thx for your help, time, energy and all kind of resources. Thx for being generous with everything you had in hand, and many times, with what you didnt have but wanted to share anyway. Thx for your friendship and for being a friend to us all.

You will be missed as our leader, but I have no doubt you will stay here as a brother and as a friend. Here in our Sandy brotherhood, and in our hearts!

Muchas gracias amigo!

Juan

Chief, you have been a source of inspiration for all of us.

Thanks to you and  the effort of all the dedicated troops the MEPD has taken a new form. One of my tasks will be to prolong this and explore it even more.

It was you that has given me the initial chance by  adding me to the Command Staff, I still am grateful for that.

As  Juan said, a lot of us go way back...even before Bluey. 

I would like to thank you again and again for all that you have achieved and accomplished here on our beloved MEPD.

I'll probably reach out to you from time to time for some advice and for a chat....

Please do stick around and you are definitely one of our Emeritus sandtroopers for sure!!!

I take my helmet off for you and salute you.

-Justus

:td::salute:

Thank you for your service as MEPD Detachment Leader and all of the contributions you have brought to our organization.

Your leadership will forever be a part of the MEPD Legacy and as we all salute you, we welcome our new DL into office!

I am proud to be a part of this unique brotherhood within the 501st.

Brotherhood-MEPD.png