A word from your elected DL

dutchy

First of all I would like to thank Rick for all his time and leadership, thank you brother!!

Troops,

I feel humbled and honored that I may lead the MEPD and guide us through 2017 which will bring us a lot of change for the better of the MEPD.

What kind of changes, well think about a dedicated team for our webpage, new functions within the staff and new programs that will give us an even more professional look as an organisation and as the band of brothers that we are!

More to come shortly so log in on a regular basis so you don't miss out on any of the announcements!

I'm looking forward to an eventfull year and together we'll get the job done!!

Now go to the Cantina for your free glass of Blue Milk and Jawa snacks! After that it's back to work..

-Dutchy

:salute:

Congratulations Justus. A firing trooper for the job. We look forward to seeing where you take the mighty MEPD and it's members!

Well done to Strider and Scribbler for a enthusiastic and committed run. It was close.

Smally.

56 minutes ago, Gordonator said:

Congrats boss. So when are we going to get more pretty ladies around here :tongue:

Hahaha, thanks Gordon!! If you have any suggestions please do share them ;)

I am proud to be able to pass the keys to the castle over to you Justus. We've seen this Detachment grow over the years and I am confident it will continue to be the best in the galaxy. Also, I love the fact that the command staff isn't really changing much aside from a few promotions and adding on a few new troops. Awesome start to what I'm sure will be a great year for growth and friendship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats bro!!
You have a very big task to tackle here, and a heavy load on your back. But I am sure you will do great and even more!
You can count with my support and work to make this detachment even better, more welcoming and always going further!

We all are counting with you!

Saludos.

19 hours ago, DirtyBoy said:

I am proud to be able to pass the keys to the castle over to you Justus. We've seen this Detachment grow over the years and I am confident it will continue to be the best in the galaxy. Also, I love the fact that the command staff isn't really changing much aside from a few promotions and adding on a few new troops. Awesome start to what I'm sure will be a great year for growth and friendship.

Rick, Thank you so much for your kind words.

I will leave the MEPD as much as it is right now nevertheless I'm going to explore all different ways to expand, professionalize and promote the MEPD.

But new and exciting times for sure and I'll keep the brotherhood alive!!

MEPD 4 life!

13 hours ago, iconoclasta_88 said:

Congrats bro!!
You have a very big task to tackle here, and a heavy load on your back. But I am sure you will do great and even more!
You can count with my support and work to make this detachment even better, more welcoming and always going further!

We all are counting with you!

Saludos.

Thank you Juan!! :salute:

I only see opportunities and with the help from all of you I am sure that  we can do this.

Looking forward to a great year!!

11 hours ago, SCRIBBLER said:

Congrats, Brother! Well deserved!
Looking forward to working alongside you and an awesome Command Staff!  
:td::salute:

No, thank you for being such an amazing trooper and staffmember all of these years!!

It's time to blow the roof of the Cantina this year!

:salute: