*PENDING* TD-11869 Requesting Deployment

DZ-11869

Greetings! I just got approved the first of January and want to be MPED! I'm going to be slowly working on a back pack, but this is me for now.  (Note: I also have the standard DL19)

Arthur Smith

DZ-11869

Central Garrison, Korriban Squad

For pictures, it says I only am allowed to upload 500kb, Not very high res so here are links:

501st%20submission%20-%20front_zpsvrdrgt

501st%20submission%20-%20left_zpsqahw9hq

501st%20submission%20-%20right_zpsvxywgf

501st%20submission%20-%20back_zpsfvscl7s

Hi Arthur,

before I can start with your Review please check the requirements for the MEPD Level 2 PO Status. http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TD_sandtrooper

There are some big issues with your armor, for example: wrong pouches, shoulder straps (TK), strapping, shoulder bells position, bucket paint scheme (TK!), Abdomen, missing backpack

If you Need any help or further advise you will find everything right here in the MEPD.

Thank you very mich and Cheers,

Felice

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, welcome to the MEPD  Arthur!

Good to hear that you want to join us.

But as Felice said you'll need to review your armor and check the requirement list for Police Officer.

If you do need any help, don't be shy and shoot us a PM and we'll be glad to help you out on your trip to become a Police Officer.

:salute: