HAPPY NEW YEAR, TROOPS!

SCRIBBLER

First off, on behalf of the awesome Officers here in Command Staff, I would like to wish each and every one of you fine Troopers a very Happy Belated New Year!

2016 was a crazy year here in the MEPD. New details found to upgrade and update our armor and gear. New prop builders with so much more things to offer us  to help propel the excellence of our detachment even further and the rising numbers of the members being added to the Roster.

With all that said, we'd like to also like to take this time to thank you all for being patient with the current state of this site. 

As you all know by now, our site suffered a vicious hack early last year and although things are starting to get back to normal slowly, things have not been the same. With glitches and delays, it appeared that our detachment was starting to slowly fade in importance.

We will not let that happen. This group is just too tough and resilient to allow any of that nonsense.

Our goal is to get this detachment back on track and be more vocal in regards to helping ad assisting new and current members with their questions and builds.

I appreciate those who have reached out to me through emails and PMs for advice and I recommend that you do not to hesitate to do the same with the rest of the fine officers here in Command Staff!

Please do not think that we are ignoring any of you. Until we can get this site running at optimum efficiency again, we ask that you all continue to be patient and to please contact any of us anytime (PM or EMAIL) with any questions. For some of us Officers here, that is the only way we can communicate with the rest of you Troopers.

More updates headed your way. 

Let's make 2017 the year that we Sandtroopers make our presence felt once more!

Semper Imperius!

~Michael
"SCRIBBLER" / TD-6985 / MEPD Executive Officer