Real Sonix Victory Radio........FOUND!

woodman

runs to download all pics -

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 5:44 AM, Airborne Trooper said:

Delete if not allowed but here's the pictures I uploaded to my photobucket:  LINK REMOVED

I see RS and I'm hoping it's for a reasonable price. I like that you'll be able to offer it stateside so that saves on customs & shipping wait time, currency conversion, etc. 

Much excite because there is a label with a model# on it.:dance: Why was that so hard for him to answer that question?
If I recall his name was "Bob" in Gaslight? Gasport?  Certainly not Gas Town. That's Mad Max. ..something like that.

Really really good News!!!

I was part of the bidding Group and I thought after my loss the Radio is going into a dungeon elsewhere....

To see the Radio in the right Hands make me happy!!

Thank you!

I'm not comfortable with pics being plastered all over the site. I would ask that model numbers and other info be kept private until this deal is fully finished.  We have a LARGE monetary invest on the line here and there's a real chance blasting the secrets all over the place will result in us having to back out of the deal.   As much as we want to bring this to the community we cant pay thousands of dollars without solid return on the investment.

I hope you all understand this.

Woody