TD in progress - Ohio Garrison

commanderbaker

Hello everyone i just got approval for the forum and I'm looking forward to keeping you all up to date on my TD build. 

A couple of notes:

Its mainly made up of an Anovos TK, Was originally planning to just go the TK route but i changed my mind. 

A couple of questions:

Do i need a pauldron and backpack for basic approval? Does anyone know a good armor maker for slightly larger troopers, i could use a new set of shoulders and thighs to better fit my physique. 

Other than those things i am well on my way to completion. I will post photos after work. I have actually worn the armor a number of times as an unfinished TK for a few non 501st events. So much of the build is done. I still need to finish Calves, Thighs, Shoulder Straps, and weathering.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Floyd

First and foremost, welcome.

Second, always follow the CRL and consult with your local GML for approval.  They have the final say.  If you follow the CRL, you shouldn't have any issues.

Third, there are 3 levels of approval you can obtain.  You will need a backpack only for levels 2 and 3.  As for pouches, if you want to post pictures of yours here that would help us inform you better.  From what you've described, it should be okay.

Good luck!