Fieldmarshall Build

fieldmarshall

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 2:11 AM, Felice said:

I love to see the Details!!

Like in the FISD: great work and craftmanship mate!

Thanks a lot Felice, I like the concept here! You do a lot of work in this forum?

I love the details , if you have been following me in the other forum you know that!

Im new to the MEPD  Is there anything I should know ? I'm still going thru a lot of the posts learning what is going on.

• 2 weeks later...

PLEASE consider doing a accurate Bapty E-11 aluminium parts kit for a real Sterling! Limited run??? 

Rear end, grip and maybe even the other needed parts for a full real Sterling conversion!

I'd be sooooo in for a set! I have been looking for ages!

New-BaptyampCoE1108_zpsa23280a0.jpg

Just saying...    :salute:

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

Ive spent alot of time in the rpf and whitearmor ,,, this one is newer to me ill try to keep you guys up on what im doing.... The e11, hengstler ,dl44,

m19 and the m38 have been my focus.... Now Henry/slyfox has got me obsessed with the deathtropper build.... Your input and help are always welcomed .......... 

Just a question:

- are You going to create a E11 full barrel into whic I can install real Sterling parts?

I have a demilled Sterling but the outer barrel was plasma cutted and it is impossible to fix... so I'm interested on a replacement part.

Thank You,

Alberto

On 7/4/2017 at 6:42 AM, TD9009 said:

Just a question:

- are You going to create a E11 full barrel into whic I can install real Sterling parts?

I have a demilled Sterling but the outer barrel was plasma cutted and it is impossible to fix... so I'm interested on a replacement part.

Thank You,

Alberto

Check with the atf about any problems,,,, it will be alum not steel... Ill keep you updated on this...

• Upvote 1