I am....

Felice

...happy to be here and be a part of this wonderful community.

Some things changed and some things are new. This is a process and normal. If I had a wish?

More discussions in the PO/SWAT threads like in the past with pictures and so on-also from not PO/SWAT members!!

To be PO or SWAT is a process...not just a review

We are the MEPD- the elite of the 501st!

Cheers dudes!

Felix

On 24. okt 2016 at 6:10 PM, Felice said:

Some things changed and some things are new. This is a process and normal. If I had a wish?

More discussions in the PO/SWAT threads like in the past with pictures and so on-also from not PO/SWAT members!!

Cheers dudes!

Felix

Copy that all the way, hope to see a bit more action asap like in the good old days.

Troop on ;)

On 10/24/2016 at 0:10 PM, Felice said:

Cheers dudes!

Felix

Brother, 

Im very proud to be the first in my country to complete SWAT. I wear the honor with the up most respect and tact. Been busy helping other TDs bring their gear up to this level ever since. Couldn't be happier how it turned out. 

I have looked through all the threads on the SWAT side and have noticed the decline of excitement and enthusiasm a bit over the last few years. 

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Airborne Trooper said:

Is it just me or has the overall forum been lacking posts and activity lately? 

Yeah, its that time of year though, Work is nuts for 90% of us. On top of that a lot are working on RO costumes. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/8/2016 at 10:07 AM, Airborne Trooper said:

Personally I've been hesitant to post anything just because of the bad vibe I've gotten from some of the other 501st sites.

Not saying y'all are bad or anything, but sometimes it feels like its hard to get your foot in the door when you are a new person who is still just building their armor.

1 hour ago, shwarzwald said:

Personally I've been hesitant to post anything just because of the bad vibe I've gotten from some of the other 501st sites.

Not saying y'all are bad or anything, but sometimes it feels like its hard to get your foot in the door when you are a new person who is still just building their armor.

Sorry you've had such a bad experience Zack.  Regardless, we are glad to have you here.  Are you working on a TD?

1 hour ago, LoveMonkey said:

Sorry you've had such a bad experience Zack.  Regardless, we are glad to have you here.  Are you working on a TD?

I have a kit on its way from a member here, a pauldron and neckseal on its way, and I finished up dyeing my mp-40 pouches the correct color. Just going over the list now to see what I'll still need. Also between here and whitearmor I have many threads saved to further help me build it. 

However a minor issue I keep running into is I cannot find a decent hd picture of how people have the inside of the armor together. (I know its straps and snaps for most, but I would like to see the configuration used.)

41 minutes ago, LoveMonkey said:

If you search for ukswrath's AM build thread on FISD, he has a good method of doing it. I followed it and it works great. It should be a pinned thread last time I checked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I'll go ahead and take a peek into the thread see if I can use any of the information. Thank you.

24 minutes ago, LoveMonkey said:

If you have problems finding it let me know. I think I have it bookmarked on my home computer if needed.

Well I didn't find one for the AM build, but his build for an Anavos. Which after reading 10 pages still had good information. Though if you want to give me the link to the other build thread that would be appreciated  as well.

5 hours ago, shwarzwald said:

Well I didn't find one for the AM build, but his build for an Anavos. Which after reading 10 pages still had good information. Though if you want to give me the link to the other build thread that would be appreciated  as well.

Try here, not sure what page it's on. http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31920-ukswraths-am-10-ata-bucket-build/

37 minutes ago, LoveMonkey said:

Good luck and keep us updated

Thinking about it I probably should start the obligatory build thread.  I'm still rounding up the supplies for now. Downside is I may have to either order most online or do a 25 mile round trip to the nearest joanns.

Amazon Prime membership if you don't feel like driving lol. I seemed to always do my JoAnn's run with other errands I needed to do in town. White Armor and MEPD are very welcoming. We both will go above and beyond to get  you squared away, you just gotta ask for the help and put in the work. White Armor has a lot more traffic so you may get faster replies on questions but when it comes to all things sandtroopers, you'll need to ask here so you can get the definitive answer. There's also a big difference between getting 501st approved, going level 2 Police Officer, and the elite level 3 SWAT. SWAT is probably the most difficult to achieve out of any of the 501st detachments. 

8 hours ago, Airborne Trooper said:

Amazon Prime membership if you don't feel like driving lol. I seemed to always do my JoAnn's run with other errands I needed to do in town. White Armor and MEPD are very welcoming. We both will go above and beyond to get  you squared away, you just gotta ask for the help and put in the work. White Armor has a lot more traffic so you may get faster replies on questions but when it comes to all things sandtroopers, you'll need to ask here so you can get the definitive answer. There's also a big difference between getting 501st approved, going level 2 Police Officer, and the elite level 3 SWAT. SWAT is probably the most difficult to achieve out of any of the 501st detachments. 

Thats good to hear. Also as far as it goes I'm only aiming as high as level 2.  I still wish to retain some individuality opposed to copy dirt for dirt screen accurate swat. ( Not saying its bad by any means though.)

Also this might sound stupid, but which part of the forum would best utilized for creating a build thread? At first I was assuming the barracks, but I'm not quite 100%.

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 11:07 AM, Airborne Trooper said:

For me - I miss a lot of posts because the "view more activity" or the "view unread content" feature does not work properly. I only see 17 or 18 posts. Which I know is incorrect if I have been gone for a week or two. So I only see a few. And then I am lazy about scrolling through each forum to see what topics are new or updated.
Work on achieving SWAT has stopped, because I need a pack to be PO, even though my character does not have a pack, I have all the parts but no love to put it together.

• 1 month later...

Ah, the good old days...some of us need to get a life, :P we've spend too much time here.

But it would be great to see more activity and interaction between members regardless their position witin the MEPD.

:salute: