WaughnOrder

Good evening,

I am new to the forums so please forgive any transgressions.  I purchased an authentic props kit. The customer service was great and it arrived quite quickly. 

The issue I'm having is that the forearms are significantly smaller  than I could have anticipated.   Short of dipping them in boiling water and flattening them out  along with inserting a full 3 inch interior strip on both sides,   I am not able to make them fit 

If anyone has encountered this issue and have a solution, I would be most grateful. 

Respectfully,

J

Hey J... Welcome to tye MEPD.

So... Im not sure how your forearms stand atm. Could you post a pict so we can ***** the situation better?
Usually adding shims should do the trick for any limb part.

Ill keep an eye on this thread... Hopefully the community will show up to help you.
Saludos.

I also had a  complete AP kit but have since changed a lot of the parts or shimmed them as they are very very tiny.. Post pictures for sure to get the best input. I have shimmed the biceps, forearms, calves and thighs to make them fit as you have noticed they are quite tight.  

Did you get an untrimmed kit or trimmed ? I opted for untrimmed and i was glad i did to minimize the amount of shimming required..