Approval Q

Millar007

So I have a ANH stunt TK, looking to convert to TD. I'd like to troop as this guy, docking bay 94 captain. Is it possible to get approved just as this costume? Does the local GML approve that, or is this jumping straight to PO level that needs Mepd approval??

image.jpeg

Hi!
And welcome to the MEPD. In order to achieve any of the MEPD levels, you first need to get cleared by your GML as a Sandtrooper.
For that, you just need to meet the Legion level requirements on the CRL.
Once done that, you can submit your request for PO level, meeting of course the Level 2 (police officer) requirements on the CRL.
You can get cleared for level 1 with no weapon and pack. But will need them for PO.
Then, if you chose this specific trooper, need to replicate it to achieve the swat badge / level 3 clearance on the CRL. You can get this with no pack. But I am afraid you will need it anyway for PO.

Hope that helps.
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Saludos.

Juan.

2 hours ago, iconoclasta_88 said:

Hi!
And welcome to the MEPD. In order to achieve any of the MEPD levels, you first need to get cleared by your GML as a Sandtrooper.
For that, you just need to meet the Legion level requirements on the CRL.
Once done that, you can submit your request for PO level, meeting of course the Level 2 (police officer) requirements on the CRL.
You can get cleared for level 1 with no weapon and pack. But will need them for PO.
Then, if you chose this specific trooper, need to replicate it to achieve the swat badge / level 3 clearance on the CRL. You can get this with no pack. But I am afraid you will need it anyway for PO.

Hope that helps.
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Saludos.

Juan.

Cheers. So long story short you can't just go straight for a screen featured character. Any reason why? Just curious.

Well. You can normally but this specific trooper is a variation from the original configuration.
A bit like Mr. No Stripes on the Death Star.
If you were to choose a trooper with a pack you could actually go pretty much all the way to swat level and juts have all the clearances made at the same run.
Hope that helps.

As I wrote on another thread today, level 1 is for unifying. Level 2 is for better screen resemblance and upgrading the look and feel. Level 3 is for screen accuracy.

Hope that helps.

• 6 months later...