TK 21421 becoming TD 21421

TKZombie

Well after I built my first AM ANH Stunt TK back in February of this year I decided to  make a ANH Hero TK and then turn my Stunt TK into a Sandtrooper. I finished my  Troopmaster Hero in June and then began work on converting my AM TK into a TD. 

Here is my AM 1.0/2.0 hybrid Stunt TK 

IMG_20160320_224657_zpsmlfhz5cf.jpg

Followed by my Centurion approved TM Hero TK

2016-06-05%2019.05.46_zpsvuyxclmk.jpg

The conversion of my Stunt TK to TD needed some TLC and some upgrades so I replaced the Hand Plates, Forearms, Biceps, Helmet, Thigh Ammo Pack  and  Shins all with TM parts.  So my Frankenstein TD is made up together with TM parts and the AM 1.0 Ab, Butt, Kidney and Thighs, and AM 2.0 Chest, Back and Shoulders with and a AP Belt. 

Here is my Sandtrooper weathered and ready for deployment, submission photos submitted standing by...

TD01_zpspdazsdr7.jpg

TD02_zpsltfh0nwi.jpg

TD03_zpskvvhzz9a.jpg

Here is the customized Dirtyboy Filter pack weathered.

20160817_222248_zpszm8wvd8l.jpg

The Berkal mystery geeblies added on the 

20160817_222304_zpsvddvm9lh.jpg

20160817_222319_zpshkbmyv7n.jpg

20160817_222333_zpsxs4vr3i9.jpg

Leather wrapped Radio box, the front removes and the speaker holes are drilled out. I have a Aker amp and iPod with the TD chatter looped inside. The radio dials, mic ports and side clips are upgrades from P3laton3, the functional switches are from Crashmann 

20160817_222344_zpsn6kxxqxg.jpg

20160817_222401_zpsjjez1c1z.jpg

Here are the Blaster pouches, before and after weathering.

20160414_075002_zpsmeakkdyg.jpg

20160816_004447_zpsiyuytezm.jpg

The armour is weathered with oil paint, black and raw umber in a 65/35 mix ratio. I did a light covering of the piece then wipe the majority off it away then blot on dark patches. The pouches are weathered with Sandpaper and a file to wear them down then I soaked them in hot water to soften the leather and then twist and beat the leather to distress it further. Once dried I did multiple coats of acrylic colours in washes and dry brushing. The pack is weathered with acrylic paint and then hair sprayed in areas and grout applied to those spots and then dry brushed to enhance the details.

Excellent job, bro. The only thing that's sticking out for me atm is that your armor is a bit too shiny while your backpack is too dirty. For PO both is okay though. Apart from screen accuracy the weathering looks great and very realistic:)

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, iconoclasta_88 said:

WOW!

Really cool TD bro!

Congrats!!

Saludos.

And yes, Sandtroopers get all the love!

Thanks, I had no idea now much more attention the TD gets over a TK. I also made a Tusken Raider and that gets tons of attention too. Seems people prefer the dirty...

On 9/15/2016 at 0:33 PM, TKZombie said:

Thanks, I had no idea now much more attention the TD gets over a TK. I also made a Tusken Raider and that gets tons of attention too. Seems people prefer the dirty...

Yes, yes we do.. Life is better in the sand box..  

• 10 months later...