My TD build

Punisher2-2

This has been a rework in progress, and I feel like I'm nearing the home stretch before weathering.  Looking for basic approval, so not too worried about MEPD SWAT with this build.  Below are some WIP pictures, any feedback is appreciated.  

The room... :sandtroopero:
IMG_3688_zpsmmhan5sg.jpg~original

Helmet WIP...looking forward to a fan bracket and then installing the UK hearing assist system:
IMG_3689_zps9cp5n6li.jpg~original

Legs... Need cover strips on both rear thighs:
IMG_3690_zps645cohon.jpg~original

Chest and Back assembled:
IMG_3691_zpswx05v2go.jpg~original

AB/Kidney plate...Looking for confirmation I'm on the correct path, intending to trim the excess ABS from the outside edge of both paint masking tape lines (roughly 2") which will adjust fitting better as it was originally too large and was joined with a cover strip on the inside (I plan on using the 6 rivets with 1" non-roll elastic).
IMG_3692_zpsuusv4aib.jpg~original

AB Belt needs button covers over the three rivets, and the Three button panel is getting removed and replaced with a properly sized Three button:
IMG_3693_zpsiswaf5a0.jpg~original

*This was posted on the Carolina Garrison board, just wanted to share my progress, and get some more feedback.  Thanks for looking, and I'm looking forward to getting this thing dirty!

Trim as necessary for a flush fit. People like myself with rather large beer guts have to make shims unfortunately. On the 3 rivets, I would recommend using nylon webbing so that material stays put. It'll act as a hinge and you enter the armor from the opposite side. Ukswrath, a SWAT member here, sells a fans, brackets, and any electronic you can think of. He's got quite a bit of my paychecks in the past year lol. 

I've got the 1" nylon webbing so I'll definitely go that route, thanks for the tip.  I've got UKs Hearing assist system, I remember him briefly touching on the topic of  carrying on a fan bracket similar to what Echo used to do but discontinued, but I thought UK ended up not pursuing it.  If I'm wrong, I would definitely like a bracket, that's about all I'm waiting on to finish up my helmet interior. 

• 3 weeks later...

Progress is moving along... Did a fit test this evening to see where I'm having issues.  

1.  Not sure how to fix the right side of the butt plate as it sticks out

2.  the side seam between the kidney plate and AB plate isn't sitting well with the 3 rivet strap assembly, one end seems to be sagging, any tricks for fixing that would be greatly appreciated.  (not pictured, but I can get one up if guys aren't sure what I"m talking about)

Pics below:  Any comments greatly appreciated! (DISCLAIMER:  I dressed myself, only thing I couldn't snap was the groin strap *hanging in pics) :D

EFBDEE8F-1586-4721-8E31-674AC8FEDFFD_zps

F241D95C-EE1C-4D9B-9B0B-C757B87B3E3C_zps

As far as the butt plate, mine pops out a bit as well.  Nothing I really do fixes it except wear my pack.  I really wouldn't worry about it, it's never been an issue for me.

As for your other issue, if you've got a picture that would help me visualize your problem and help you.

• 3 months later...

What I did and has worked brilliantly thus far is to place a small amount of velcro on the top and outside of the butt plate, the other side was stitched to the inside of the belt, so the belt covers the joint, keeping the butt plate in and the velcro keeps it from slipping back up.