Problems Rs props

cuacpato

Dear companions. sorry I can not write my own detachment. but my English is based on the translator ... I open this thread in reference to the company RS Props. Since I'm in the Spanish Garrison, I do not stop to see how fellow sands have problems with their armor. * Send wrong sizes. * Disproportionate helmets. * Breakages. * Miscommunication with the company "do not answer emails." * Do not meet the deadlines. I've never experienced this in my own flesh, but if I see it in recruits when they make their orders, go really bad ... and the only solution we had was to get into your Facebook to public complaints. today blocked and banned publications to members, so we can not make a complaint about our partner Marley. We should discuss a bit about whether it is worth recommend this company or put a post on the control panel to see all Garrison this problem. PS: I did not know whether to put this thread here or put it in the public area for people to see before purchasing. a greeting!

bitterly dissapointed with RS Actitude in the last fee days. In addition to a really terrible customer support,  blocking all IP from Spain in order to not complaining comments in its Facebook trully astonished me.

Yep, not a completely unusual behavior from RS Props. They have not made a lot of friends among the bikerscout community as well with the constant delays of their bikerscout helmets. However, I would have thought that the TK/TD stuff is running better. Apparently not...

I would not recommend RS unfortunately. Seemed to be nice folks but made promises all the time that didn't work out.  Got no reply to mail. measurements weren't correct (had to adjust alot myself). some parts were missing, etc.. I guess they are trying not to say no to the customer but have not realised that 'no' is an answer that's needed sometimes aswell to keep things clear for everyone. 

• 3 weeks later...