Missing Roadblock Private?

woodman

I cant seem to find the Roadblock Private listed in the breakdowns?    Where has it gone?  This is only TD to wear the unique right side pouch and stand immediately next to Anthony Forrest..........I'm sure everyone knows this I'm just being thorough.  lol

To which side is the private standing? Is this the one who is wearing Davin Felth's helmet, with the backwards hand plate?  What gun does he have?

IIRC - there is some continuity error with that one. Because in one angle, he has cheese grater hand plates, then another angle he has a backwards hand plate.  

• 1 month later...

@ Woodman - Are you referring to the Private with the #1 Pack , Roadblock pouch and the MG-15 / RT-97C?  The one FRAULEIN identified?

Try to post a screenshot if that isn't the one, so we can get a better idea.  We may have to create a new reference page for this trooper. 

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the missing Private, #1 pack, roadblock pouch* and the RT-97C. on the left of the shot.
*he either  has one on each hip or the left hip has a small Spanish Pouch, you can't see in the SE due to all the extra crap Lucas put in.
I'll try and look on the original
star-wars4-movie-screencaps.com-4977.jpg