TD-13142 requesting deployment

Guest Nicolette

Looks good so far.  I would recommend rotating your pictures so they are easier to view.

You are going to need a pack before being eligible for deployment.  Also a few more close up pictures of your armor so we can see all the details.  Refer to this post for more information - http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?/topic/7915-attention-those-seeking-mepd-police-officer-deployment/

Good luck on your deployment.

Guest Nikki

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm sorry I thought these pictures posted Guess not. The version I got approved for was captain roadblock V2. That's why I don't have a pack and only the large Spanish pouch

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hay. Same as me. 
Unfortunately to be deployed as Police Officer, I was told you are still required to have a backpack and change the handguards to the grated style, , even if you are going for Captain Roadblock version 2 or a TD that does not have a backpack or the hand guards with the grates.
That is why I am not deployed yet. Still have to make the backpack and hand plates. :/

11 minutes ago, Airborne Trooper said:

Don't let it discourage you! You've already got the hard stuff out of the way. Would be great to have more female sandtroopers! MEPD just approved the first female SWAT member a little bit ago. 

I agree.  And at least for me, building my pack was a lot of fun.

First, your kit looks great, really digging the weathering. :)

It is true, for P.O. you need a pack, but you do not need the cheese grater hand guards. And pretty sure you'll need a blaster for approval to.

There is a couple of guys that make pack kits here that are awesome. Or you can build it yourself which is fun.

And I NEVER troop without my pack :)

And definitely flip your pictures!

Good luck!!!!

You should get in touch with Damon in Garrison Tyranus, aka HappyTrooperDotCom, since he recently finished a custom backpack build.

I'm just a little north of you in the Old Line Garrison in Maryland. Also, I might know someone who offers a complete sandtrooper backpack kit ;)

Shoot me a message if you're interested: crashmann@tk386.com

Charlie

Hi Nicolette,

sorry for my late reaction but I have some Troubles to get in touch to the new Forum Software:).

Like the others said you will Need a backpack for your PO. The rest of your gear Looks great!

And you have to Register your user into the Forum. I can't find you in our database.

Thank you and  good luck trooper

Hi Nicolette,

seems you have re-registered with another forum name. I've approved your sandtrooper request by that new name but you will need to resubmit your deployment pictures under your other (approved) forum name.

Cheers

• 1 month later...