DarthAloha

New Forum Software

Which browsers are you viewing the forum on both PC and iPad? On the iPad does it need scaling in both landscape and portrait orientation? 

I have the same issue on PC and on my iPhone.  Granted I use a browser on my iPhone that simulates a desktop but I get the same thing, and just on the main forum page

Jeff, I was able to use the admin tools to sign in as you and enter the TEST post above. By quick glance, I didn't see anything out of the norm with your account. @HappyTrooperDotCom can you take a look?

@11b30b4 can you try to post again? If you're not able to, Send me an email at  AirborneTrooper82573 at gmail dot com

Yep, I can post now. Not sure what the deal was with my old account.

Interesting to say the least, well I deleted your old one and made your new account the same display as your old.

Well, when I got to my office today I tried again and observed the same problem. Last night I was on my Mac and today I am on my Windows PC. Both times I used Chrome. After messing around with my work PC I removed and re-installed Chrome. Resetting everything to factory settings and still got the same issue. I just discovered that if I disabled the Java Script, I could access the text box so I am assuming that it was a Java issue and not my account. Regardless, I have blocked Java from the MEPD site so I hope that will "fix the glitch". Thanks for looking into this for me.