DarthAloha

New Forum Software

Oh I understand, sorry I thought you were talking about something else. You mean individual badges depending on what your command staff role? Like Detachment Leader, Deployment Officer, etc?

New badges are uploaded. Everyone hold down shift and click reload.

Now the post count is bugging me too LOL

-Eric

14 minutes ago, Airborne Trooper said:

It's never a bad thing to have a web admin that has OCD. 

Or the LMO :)

Speaking of OCD!

Your title based on your forum group (member, 501st member, sandtrooper, staff, admin) has a rank. But your custom profile field does as well... so Jason is a sergeant because he's a sandtrooper but a staff sergeant because he's a PO. 

I think they should still be mutually exclusive so people know who is command staff. And some command staff may not be swat/PO. They don't quite fit into the forum group hierarchy if you get my meaning. 

-Eric

Agree, that would clean it up a bit. If you're Police Officer or SWAT, that would already imply they are a sandtrooper. That's a personal achievement and should remain. Being command staff should be a separate icon. Then the rank should have some badge as well to dictate role. 

14 hours ago, Airborne Trooper said:

I can't remember exactly what Gordon had (sorry, not trying to single you out haha) before the new forum software. Maybe it said Sergeant at Arms. 

Mine used to be "Police Sergeant" but no worries its no big deal.

The new uploaded icons looks great! Esp on a SWAT Officer. Thanks John for your excellent work B)

As for now it looks great.

@Gordonator, I'v e changed your settings a bit so now it says Merchandising Officer.

:salute:

I dudes. Is is possible to check all the PO/SWAT setting automatically or getting a report which setting set for each member? I still find members with PO+SWAT setting which are still not deployed;) Thanky ou gents

4 hours ago, Felice said:
I dudes. Is is possible to check all the PO/SWAT setting automatically or getting a report which setting set for each member? I still find members with PO+SWAT setting which are still not deployed;) Thanky ou gents

I was just wondering who to report this too, lol.  Though I will certainly strive for PO and SWAT, I have a long way to go still.  After the badges got fixed (they look AWESOME, btw) I noticed that I had the two unearned badges.

5 hours ago, Caligari said:

I was just wondering who to report this too, lol.  Though I will certainly strive for PO and SWAT, I have a long way to go still.  After the badges got fixed (they look AWESOME, btw) I noticed that I had the two unearned badges.

I've taken care of it for you.  Hope to have you earn those in the near future!

7 minutes ago, Fraulein said:

Hay, can I trade my reputation points for candy?

:P

It's been years but an old forum I used to be a part of let you turn in reputation points in for "flair" that displayed under your avatar photo. 

8 hours ago, Airborne Trooper said:

It's been years but an old forum I used to be a part of let you turn in reputation points in for "flair" that displayed under your avatar photo. 

Sooo no candy :(

JK things are looking great.
AND - I forgot to mention, the "load more activity" appears to be working.

On ‎18‎-‎3‎-‎2017 at 6:19 PM, Fraulein said:

Hay, can I trade my reputation points for candy?

:P

When you hit a hundred, only  you can trade them for a pack of dutch "stroopwafels" :P

If you want to be even more OCD, how about adding a space after the colon on the profile fields, e.g. garrison, 501st ID, etc.  I did that on one of the other dets.

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 6:32 AM, DarthAloha said:

New badges are uploaded. Everyone hold down shift and click reload.

Now the post count is bugging me too LOL

-Eric

Which part?  That you only have 309 posts?  hahahahahahaha

8 hours ago, Daetrin said:

Which part?  That you only have 309 posts?  hahahahahahaha

Hehehehe LOL :P

Alright - now whats this at the top of the page of my profile "DAYS WON" ?
Apparently I have won a day.
Is this like winning "one free internet"?  :P

And I cant trade it for candy or blue milk. :/

@DarthAloha - I was going through profiles so I can contact female TDs for the other project that we have, I came upon one that is no longer in the profiles.
She only shows up in her posts. There is no profile associated any more. She is now "Guest Nicolette".
I'm not sure how the software deleted her profile.  Nor have I looked to see if other forum members (who we have not seen in a while) are affected by it.

Hi anyone could help me out? Every time I try to upgrade the forum software I get a second IPS confirmation step that totally impedes me from upgrading.

Any tips or pointers?

Thanks guys

Screen Shot 2017-03-31 at 5.12.15 PM.png

12 hours ago, Sandman Tigui said:

Hi anyone could help me out? Every time I try to upgrade the forum software I get a second IPS confirmation step that totally impedes me from upgrading.

Any tips or pointers?

Thanks guys

Screen Shot 2017-03-31 at 5.12.15 PM.png

yeah, only our web chiefs are authorized to upgrade. The reason is that they have to make sure in advance that the new release supports the full functionality.

I've contacted Phoenix for this already.

It's not a real problem but whenever i enter the main forum on my Ipad i always have to adjust the size to see all of the website.

Here is what it looks like:

IMG_2730_zpsogirtuhp.png

It might be a problem with my Ipad, let me know if i can do anything...

On ‎13‎-‎5‎-‎2017 at 8:08 PM, RoCKo said:

It's not a real problem but whenever i enter the main forum on my Ipad i always have to adjust the size to see all of the website.

Here is what it looks like:

IMG_2730_zpsogirtuhp.png

It might be a problem with my Ipad, let me know if i can do anything...

I'm experiencing the same on my laptop. I have resized the page to 75% and that has solved it for now for me.

Thanks for bringing this up...I thought that I was the only one!

:salute: