New Forum Software

DarthAloha

5 hours ago, Caligari said:

I was just wondering who to report this too, lol.  Though I will certainly strive for PO and SWAT, I have a long way to go still.  After the badges got fixed (they look AWESOME, btw) I noticed that I had the two unearned badges.

I've taken care of it for you.  Hope to have you earn those in the near future!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Airborne Trooper said:

It's been years but an old forum I used to be a part of let you turn in reputation points in for "flair" that displayed under your avatar photo. 

Sooo no candy :(

JK things are looking great.
AND - I forgot to mention, the "load more activity" appears to be working.

On ‎18‎-‎3‎-‎2017 at 6:19 PM, Fraulein said:

Hay, can I trade my reputation points for candy?

:P

When you hit a hundred, only  you can trade them for a pack of dutch "stroopwafels" :P

If you want to be even more OCD, how about adding a space after the colon on the profile fields, e.g. garrison, 501st ID, etc.  I did that on one of the other dets.

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 6:32 AM, DarthAloha said:

New badges are uploaded. Everyone hold down shift and click reload.

Now the post count is bugging me too LOL

-Eric

Which part?  That you only have 309 posts?  hahahahahahaha

And I cant trade it for candy or blue milk. :/

@DarthAloha - I was going through profiles so I can contact female TDs for the other project that we have, I came upon one that is no longer in the profiles.
She only shows up in her posts. There is no profile associated any more. She is now "Guest Nicolette".
I'm not sure how the software deleted her profile.  Nor have I looked to see if other forum members (who we have not seen in a while) are affected by it.

12 hours ago, Sandman Tigui said:

Hi anyone could help me out? Every time I try to upgrade the forum software I get a second IPS confirmation step that totally impedes me from upgrading.

Any tips or pointers?

Thanks guys

Screen Shot 2017-03-31 at 5.12.15 PM.png

yeah, only our web chiefs are authorized to upgrade. The reason is that they have to make sure in advance that the new release supports the full functionality.

• 1 month later...

It's not a real problem but whenever i enter the main forum on my Ipad i always have to adjust the size to see all of the website.

Here is what it looks like:

IMG_2730_zpsogirtuhp.png

It might be a problem with my Ipad, let me know if i can do anything...

On ‎13‎-‎5‎-‎2017 at 8:08 PM, RoCKo said:

It's not a real problem but whenever i enter the main forum on my Ipad i always have to adjust the size to see all of the website.

Here is what it looks like:

IMG_2730_zpsogirtuhp.png

It might be a problem with my Ipad, let me know if i can do anything...

I'm experiencing the same on my laptop. I have resized the page to 75% and that has solved it for now for me.

Thanks for bringing this up...I thought that I was the only one!

:salute:

• 11 months later...

Jeff, I was able to use the admin tools to sign in as you and enter the TEST post above. By quick glance, I didn't see anything out of the norm with your account. @HappyTrooperDotCom can you take a look?

@11b30b4 can you try to post again? If you're not able to, Send me an email at  AirborneTrooper82573 at gmail dot com

Well, when I got to my office today I tried again and observed the same problem. Last night I was on my Mac and today I am on my Windows PC. Both times I used Chrome. After messing around with my work PC I removed and re-installed Chrome. Resetting everything to factory settings and still got the same issue. I just discovered that if I disabled the Java Script, I could access the text box so I am assuming that it was a Java issue and not my account. Regardless, I have blocked Java from the MEPD site so I hope that will "fix the glitch". Thanks for looking into this for me.